The Neoprene Pro Sleeve is Incase's iconic protective solution for iPad. Providing form fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favorite bag.
- Complete iPad protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?A padded zipper binding inside the sleeve helps prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for easily carrying your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60382
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450131078
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product- Well Protected
I got this product and absolutly love it. It has a nice soft lining. My Ipad is very protected. It is almost like a sponge with it I got this product and absolutly love it. It has a nice soft lining. My Ipad is very protected. It is almost like a sponge with its airiness. The only downside is that it is thicker then I thought, but it Helps when I have my Smart Cover on it too for added protection. Also, the delivery was super fast. It arrived in 3 days, when I only got standard shipping. Wpuld definatly Reccomend it to a friend …
- Written by Janet C from Kitchener
10 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it fit an iPad air and logitech ultrathin keyboard together?
- Asked by Michelle J from Senneville
- Apr 14, 2014
Will this case fit iPad mini retina display??
- Asked by Alex S from Cupertino
- Apr 13, 2014
No answers yet
Will this case fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Joy B from Ernul
- Dec 2, 2013
Yes it absolutely does fit. The iPad Air is thinner than previous generations but otherwise it fits Yes it absolutely does fit. The iPad Air is thinner than previous generations but otherwise it fits just fine. …
- Answered by Kimberley R from Richmond Hill
- Mar 14, 2014
Will it still fit a smart case? I've heard the cover fits... but i think the case is larger right?
- Asked by Jacqueline F from Waipahu
- Sep 11, 2013
Yes it fits my mini with retina display in a smart case.
- Answered by Nancy A from Lakewood
- Dec 1, 2013