The Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad lets you store, charge, sync, and secure up to 10 iPad or iPad mini devices at a time.
- Charge, sync, and secure up to 10 iPad, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th Generation) devices
- Pre-installed with 10 Bretford Lightning to USB cables
- Ships fully assembled to support iPad and iPad mini with Lightning connector
- Provides full-rate charge to all connected iPad and iPad mini devices (iPad and iPad mini are not included)
- Sync, configure, and update connected devices simultaneously using Apple Configurator
- Daisy-chain up to three PowerSync Trays using the built-in second USB port for simultaneous configuration, sync, and updates for up to 30 iOS devices
- Integrated LEDs show charging status of iOS devices
- Internal power supply powers all connected devices simultaneously
- Listed to UL 60950 standard for safety
- All steel construction with non-toxic aluminum and graphite powder-coat finishes
Did you notice?Comes fully assembled with 10 built-in Lightning to USB cables, so you can start charging immediately.
Apple Recommends ForOrganizations wanting to simultaneously charge, configure, sync, and secure multiple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch models with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad with Lightning connector
- 10 Bretford Lightning to USB cables (pre-installed)
- USB cable for connecting to Mac (Mac not included)
- User-programmable combination lock
- Lock-down kit for securing tray on a surface
- Illustrated user guide
- Power cord (pre-installed)
- Height: 5.8 in./14.73 cm
- Width: 18.5 in./47 cm
- Weight: 24.7 lb./11.2 kg
- Length: 16.8 in./42.67 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HB717LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633366095
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this product compatible with the iPad Air?
- Asked by Roni C from Pictou
- Dec 18, 2013