The Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 15-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror Shoulder Bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: All Weather,Fabric
- Height: 5.9 in./15 cm
- Width: 16.1 in./40.9 cm
- Weight: 1.54 lb./0.7 kg
- Length: 10.6 in./26.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: POH000-T02150
- UPC or EAN No.: 843991010234
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Pinnacle of Laptop Chic
At first I didn't realize it was a laptop bag. The style was completely different than any laptop I had ever seen or had before. I At first I didn't realize it was a laptop bag. The style was completely different than any laptop I had ever seen or had before. I just had to have this bag. Very chic and trendy with a fold top opening. It is super spacious and fits my 15" laptop in a nice snug compartment and looks like a handbag. The organic colors give it a very cool vibe for sure. BTW...After getting caught in a crazy storm, I found out it was waterproof too. What more could you ask for. …
- Written by ROSE M from MT Sinai
15 of 15 people found this useful
It was a tossup between this one and the smaller version since I have a Macbook Air. I wanted more space so I opted for this one. It was a tossup between this one and the smaller version since I have a Macbook Air. I wanted more space so I opted for this one. I'm really glad I did! It's not as a big as I was thinking at all, but I can still fit everything I need to (my laptop, notes, all my cables, & extra doodads) with no problem. Plus, I’ve found that if I leave the buckle loose, I can stuff my jacket inside since it zips at the top! Great bag overall & the front pocket is definitely worth mentioning. It's perfect for a pack of smokes or gum. …
- Written by Neeka Y from Oakland
23 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I know this bag fits very well with macbook 15 pro. but I wonder if this bag is good for macbook 15 pro with retina display???
- Asked by Adrian R from Miami
- Aug 15, 2013
Perfect for Retina - I am on the streets of NYC almost every day. Have tried 2 other 'lesser' bags Perfect for Retina - I am on the streets of NYC almost every day. Have tried 2 other 'lesser' bags from Apple. Won't go back after my Crumpler. Goes EveryWhere I go and comfortably fits 15" Retina with all necessary accessories. Engineering consultant who loves my Mac ! …
- Answered by Stanley F from Hicksville
- Nov 19, 2013
Hi! Can you tell me if the bag sits up on its own or falls over? I am looking for something to replace my book bag, but it needs to stand up alone.
- Asked by Nefertiti O from Chicago
- Jun 12, 2013
it sits on its own. I love my Crumpler bag!!
- Answered by Kyle O from Bend
- Jun 21, 2013
Could i Use this with my 13-inch 2009 Macbook air?
- Asked by Ryan M from Sydney
- Mar 4, 2013
It will definitely fit inside the bag, but won't be quite as snug as with a 15-inch MacBook Pro. I t It will definitely fit inside the bag, but won't be quite as snug as with a 15-inch MacBook Pro. I think you could add a 13-inch sleeve to get a tighter fit. …
- Answered by Andrew P from New York
- Mar 11, 2013
Does they carry the Crumpler 15" Pinnacle of Horror Bag for Macbook Pro in vertical design too?
- Asked by Joselita Y from Edmonton
- Jun 7, 2013
Will the Crumpler 15" Pinnacle of Horror Bag for MacBook Pro fit both the MacBook and an iPad 2, plus all the cords for both items?
- Asked by Nicole S from Harlingen
- Jun 26, 2013
Yep it most certainly will. The base of the bag as a lot of volume so all the cables and chargers fi Yep it most certainly will. The base of the bag as a lot of volume so all the cables and chargers fit in with ease. …
- Answered by Kaine W from Werribee
- Jul 1, 2013