Belkin’s Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power up and sync your iOS devices with Lightning connector.
- Cable supports iPad as well as iPhone/iPod charging
- 6-inch/15-cm length is ideal for charging devices while traveling
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
- Color lets you add a touch of personality, while matching with other accessories
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 6” Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad,iPhone,iPod
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868952610
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
I could only get the pink cable to work on my PC at work, and only through a super cheapo USB hub. And even then it'll start char I could only get the pink cable to work on my PC at work, and only through a super cheapo USB hub. And even then it'll start charging, then stop, then start again. Sometimes it won't charge at all until I jiggle the cable a little. It would not work on my Macbook at home or directly plugged into the USB ports on my work PC, no matter how much I fiddled with the cord. I would not recommend this cable. …
- Written by Catherine K from New Haven
Great compact cable
Works as advertised... it's a cable!
- Written by Garfield W from Mississauga
7 of 10 people found this useful
Rubbish - doesn't connect properly
Doesn't charge properly. Need to hold iPhone/iPad at a certain angle to get it to charge and still keeps on disconnecting. Can't Doesn't charge properly. Need to hold iPhone/iPad at a certain angle to get it to charge and still keeps on disconnecting. Can't believe I bought one of these in each colour, will try other colours but so far it's rubbish (this was the blue one). …
- Written by Ruth M from Wadhurst
15 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the apple leather case (new one for 5s)?
- Asked by Jonathan S from North York
- Sep 25, 2013
No answers yet
Does the 6" measurement include the lightening and usb ends, or just the cord length?
- Asked by Jeannette D from Lancaster
- Jun 28, 2013
It's just the cord. 7.4" end to end
- Answered by Lucas M from Rockford
- Oct 1, 2013
can i use this with a PC or is it just for a mac, to charge my i pod?
- Asked by Michelle M
- May 30, 2013
its a usb you can use it in any computer
- Answered by Sam B from Balwyn
- Jun 15, 2013