The ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5 in hand-polished, precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5 and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone 5, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 4.97 in./12.62 cm
- Width: 0.38 in./0.97 cm
- Weight: 0.63 oz./17.86 g
- Length: 2.38 in./6.05 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11135
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010597
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Nice case in many respects, but . . .
have one reservation. Just got an IPhone 5 and got this case for it. This is my first smartphone so I am new to them. So anyone re have one reservation. Just got an IPhone 5 and got this case for it. This is my first smartphone so I am new to them. So anyone reading this may want to take it with grain of salt. The case fits very well, leaves all ports open to access buttons, charge port, etc., does not add any bulk to the phone, and is nice and hard so it protects the phone. The one potential downside is that it is a bit slick or slippery since it is a metal case. I have had it for just a few days, but the concern I have about it is that it may slip from my hand/fingers. It has not yet, but I definitely feel that it could sometime. If they had added a little texture or something on the left and right sides, that may have made it the perfect case. …
- Written by Atul S from New York
11 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?
- Asked by Lachlan M from Surrey Hills
- Feb 3, 2014
Does this case get discolored after a while?
- Asked by Jabari L
- Oct 26, 2013
No answers yet
Does this case cover the front of the phone, so if I have it in my jeans pocket, the glass won't get scratched?
- Asked by Mike M from Lehigh Acres
- Dec 16, 2012
No, you will need to put a protective film over the screen to protect it from getting scratched.
- Answered by Daniel C from Dewitt
- Dec 17, 2012