The ADOPTED Leather Wrap case for iPhone 5 integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. It perfectly compliments the iPhone 5, while carefully protecting it. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap a comfortably functional yet distinctive choice for your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallized frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The unique, non-conductive metallized frame is lightweight yet rugged.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 while complimenting your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11150
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010726
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great Style; subpar functionality
I bought this case from the Fifth Avenue Apple Store location because of its striking red color and supple leather-wrapped contour I bought this case from the Fifth Avenue Apple Store location because of its striking red color and supple leather-wrapped contour. That same night, before I went to bed, I switched off the Ring/Silent button and the silver plastic lining around the button broke off. I realized that this lining was quite fragile and should have noticed this beforehand. Unfortunately, over the next few days, I had more trouble with this "silver plastic lining." The silver color was chipping off all the sides and created a much more unattractive case than originally planned. Now I have a chipped and broken case, but thankfully it was only temporary until Fendi/Prada/etc. introduced one of their cases. However, the leather is in perfect condition 2 months later. …
- Written by Todd S from Bronx
36 of 36 people found this useful
Have the orange colour and it actually looks much better in real life! it adjust like a second skin, amazing feeling when you hole Have the orange colour and it actually looks much better in real life! it adjust like a second skin, amazing feeling when you hole the phone with this case on... honestly! worth the money. …
- Written by David S from Bath
20 of 20 people found this useful
Survived a hefty drop. Not bad
I got this one for myself and another for my girlfriend over Christmas. The case has held up well over athe past few months and th I got this one for myself and another for my girlfriend over Christmas. The case has held up well over athe past few months and the leather still looks new. While there are the occasional hits and falls, last night my phone took a hard fall when I went running. Picked up the phone and was surprised the case and phone survived. A few scratches on the leather but otherwise looking like new. Given this was a leather case, I didn't expect it to do so well with hit. …
- Written by Lei G from Rockville
18 of 19 people found this useful
Disappointed, especially for the price
I ordered the Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5 in Scarlet/Silver from Adopted in October 2013. I quickly became disappointed as the I ordered the Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5 in Scarlet/Silver from Adopted in October 2013. I quickly became disappointed as the silver trim rubbed away to reveal black material underneath. The leather is OK, but the metallized frame is awful! Do not waste your money on this case! …
- Written by Tisha Z from Hattiesburg
Looks great until all the leather falls off
I bought this case because of the classy look it had. I have had it for about 3 months and now all the leather is falling off. If I bought this case because of the classy look it had. I have had it for about 3 months and now all the leather is falling off. If I knew this ahead of time, I would have never purchased it. Now I have to go buy another case cause this one looks horrible. …
- Written by Sarah N from Calgary
6 of 8 people found this useful
I pat myself on the back every time I look down at my phone and see this case. It looks SO GOOD in person. Not only that but I get I pat myself on the back every time I look down at my phone and see this case. It looks SO GOOD in person. Not only that but I get compliments about at least a couple times per week. Classy and durable. …
- Written by Yamanda W from AUSTIN
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
- Nov 20, 2012
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
- Jan 22, 2013
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
- Sep 20, 2013
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
- Sep 25, 2013
does it fit iphone 4s
- Asked by Robert P from Woodbridge
- Dec 25, 2012
No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, and the reason for that is because of the iPhone 5's screen size, as it is larger than the previous iPhone generation, and that's why any cases for the iPhone 5, would only fit the iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Sohit M
- Jan 7, 2013
Will the 30-pin adapter fit within the bottom of the case?
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
- Nov 21, 2012
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connector will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson
- Dec 29, 2012
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Nov 22, 2012
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra
- Dec 5, 2012