OverviewThe ADOPTED Leather Wrap case for iPhone 5 integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. It perfectly compliments the iPhone 5, while carefully protecting it. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap a comfortably functional yet distinctive choice for your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallized frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The unique, non-conductive metallized frame is lightweight yet rugged.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 while complimenting your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Height : 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width : 0.47 in./1.19 cm
- Weight : 0.88 oz./24.95 g
- Mfr. Part Number : APH11147
- UPC or EAN No. : 819312010290
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Wonderful case, with great corner protection and a very open camera cut out for clean images. Also, you can't beat a case that fin ally uses real leather.
Great product! …
- Written by Nathan L from Jackson
102 of 115 people found this useful
TOP OF THE LINE
This case wins hands down. It is pure class and functionality. All the Adopted cases are excellent, but with real leather it exu des personality and distinction. There is not better case--anywhere! …
- Written by George W from MONROE
100 of 117 people found this useful
I have been looking for a iPhone 5 case since day 1 of the iP5 release. Stumbling upon the ADOPTED leather case at a local Apple store. Very nice and definitely worth the price. Does not make the iP5 any thicker, which is a very unique attribute for iPhone cases. Would recommend this product for iPhone users looking for a nice, professional look. …
- Written by Lynni O from Naples
50 of 60 people found this useful
Case is very fragile
I bought this case to protect my phone however it broke when I tried to remove it the case is very fragile and does not protect yo ur phone. …
- Written by Sam O
2 of 3 people found this useful
I've had the case less than 6 months and there is a thin plastic piece on top by the power button which broke like within a month after buying this case. Case looked good until it broke, not happy. …
- Written by Joan S from Oxford
3 of 4 people found this useful
Totally! Awesome :)
If you can afford it....go for it! I'm a very picky person...with that being said! I highly recommended! Classy and professional look for your iphone 5 is well worth it!!! Totes! Loving it! …
- Written by Regina R from Calexico
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does is heat lil bit ??? since its a leather case I think it might heat slightly when browsing the web for 30 mins or 1 hour
- Asked by Ahlam A from Ad
- Feb 20, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Michael F from Brooklyn
- Nov 24, 2012
You seem to be slightly confused... it's a snap on case. There's nothing over the front of it.
- Answered by Luke W from Bristol
- Dec 4, 2012
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
- Nov 20, 2012
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
- Jan 22, 2013
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
- Nov 21, 2012
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect or will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson
- Dec 29, 2012
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Nov 22, 2012