OverviewWith its signature continuous curved silhouette, ADOPTED’s Caplet Case for iPhone 5 feels great in your hand, is easy to take anywhere, and provides substantial protection for your iPhone. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Caplet Case a joy to use, and a premium expression of your unique style.
- Two-tone color treatment
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Lively two-tone color treatment looks great on both the black and white iPhone 5 models.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5, while complimenting your refined yet spirited style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Caplet Case for iPhone 5
- Height : 4.97 in./12.62 cm
- Width : 0.38 in./0.97 cm
- Weight : 0.63 oz./17.86 g
- Mfr. Part Number : APH11131
- UPC or EAN No. : 819312010320
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
I love my ADOPTED Caplet case. The single greatest feature of this case is how thin and slim it is. The case is extremely functi onal and durable but not bulky like so many others. The iPhone 5 is slim and sleek. It deserve a link-minded case. This case is just that! …
- Written by Annalies C from COLUMBUS
36 of 38 people found this useful
Nice style and feel
This case fits well and looks nice on my black iPhone 5! The low profile design and material also feel good in the hand. I haven 't got a chance to drop my iPhone yet:) But I think it should provide adequate protection against occasional low height drop based on my past experience. …
- Written by Leo L from North York
31 of 36 people found this useful
Loved it for about 4 hours, until on the first drop my iPhone 5 was shattered. Don't buy if you're looking for any type of protect ion. …
- Written by Mark W from San Francisco
5 of 6 people found this useful
A waste of money
This is the worst case I have ever bought. It cracked on the corners in the first week, By the second week the plastic rim aroun d the camera had snapped off. A total rip off. …
- Written by LARA W from newport
2 of 3 people found this useful
Extremely poor design
I bought this case based on the sleek design. It does look great on the phone but there is a serious design flaw; the cutout for t he camera is too large leaving a very thin edge at the top which inevitably broke without me even dropping it.
Its definitely not worth the price. …
- Written by Rebecca W from Springfield Gardens
1 of 1 people found this useful
This case blows
I regret buying this case. I bought the iPhone 5, and this case together. This case offers little to no protection. I dropped my p hone, and already got a crack. Cracked the case too. And I only dropped the phone because of this case, it makes holding onto your phone tricky, its very slippery. I should have gotten a speck pixel skin HD case like I had for my 4S.
This case blows! …
- Written by Justin B from Bloomington
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Simply means the opening around the lense and flash
- Answered by Martin L
- Dec 28, 2012
- Asked by Susan M from Asheville
- Nov 20, 2012
It does indeed. The whole bottom of the device is open allowing you access to the Lightning port, th e speakers and the headphone jack. …
- Answered by Robin D
- Dec 26, 2012