OverviewThe Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favorite bag.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zipper closure
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?The interior of the sleeve features a padded zipper binding to prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for securing your MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Mfr. Part Number : CL60224
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450125466
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this case when I purchased my Macbook Pro Retina 13. Really wanted something without a zipper to fit inside my messenger bag to add secondary protection. It was also a concern because zippers on these cases often scratch the surface of the laptop each time it's retrieved or replaced. Incase has addressed this with a small canvas lip that retracts the zipper, keeping it away from the laptop, even when it's closed. It also adds very little weight and bulk. Highly recommended by a self-proclaimed case junkie. …
- Written by Jeff S from Fair Lawn
1 of 3 people found this useful
My experience of the Incase sleeve
I would not recommend this sleeve at all. Firstly the sleeve appears to be too small for the Mac Book Air and so it is a 'tight fit' to actually place the Air into the sleeve. Secondly the sleeve opening has two large zip fasteners. This is a major problem since although the zip fasteners are plastic, the actually zip closures are metal. As a result it is virtually impossible to get the Air into the sleeve without scoring the edges of the Air against the zip fasteners. Extremely poor design and a significant risk of damage to your new Mac Book Air. I have stopped using the sleeve for this reason. …
- Written by Fred S from Ballymena
14 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
For the new 13" Macbook Pro with Retina-- Do I purchase the regular 13" Macbook Pro sleeve or the one designed for the 13" Air?
- Asked by Jennifer D from Washington
- Mar 29, 2013
The 13 inch Macbook Pro with Retina Display is actually smaller than the 13 inch Macbook Air. The in case sleeve for the Air will fit the retina macbook BUT it will be slightly too large and therefore a bit baggy. I know this because my sister recently bought the Air with the incase sleeve, and when I tried it with my retina macbook, we were both confused as to why it fit her Air better.
If perfection doesn't bother you, then go for the air sleeve and make do. I on the other hand require a perfect fit. Enter the new contender on the market The Côte&Ciel neoprene sleeve designed specifically for the retina macbook. I'm surprised it's taken this long for something like this to come out but there we go.
I am going to purchase this one and see how it fares but am expecting good things given its specific purpose. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Peter C
- Apr 17, 2013