OverviewThe Eskuché Control v2 headphones integrates the Control-i platform with Apple's Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad mic control system. The retro rectangular ear cups mimic 1970s studio monitors, while seamlessly incorporating modern audio specs and functionality. The Control v2 covers your ear, mitigating and minimizing outside noise interference, while enhancing the warmer, subtler tones of music you often find in renowned classic albums. The 3-button mic control provides maximum flexibility by adding volume control, track skip, and track return to the play/pause and answer/end functions.
- On-ear design with 40mm drivers optimally tuned for punchy lows, consistent mids, and crisp highs
- Classic rectangular ear cup shape, with calibrated clamping force for custom fit
- Plush ear cup cushioning, and a soft, padded, pliable headband for hours of comfort
- 3-button mic control with answer/end + play/pause + volume control functionality
- Premium woven cable for tangle prevention
Did you notice?Covers your ears to reduce outside noise interference, while enhancing the warmer, subtler tones of your music.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the sounds on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad in classic comfort with the latest audio technology.
What's in the Box?
- Eskuché Control headphones
- Custom, built-in 3-button mic control
- Product manual
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz
- Mfr. Part Number : 101512C2BRN
- UPC or EAN No. : 091037326133
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome value for an awesome product!
These are by far the best headphones I have ever purchased. In my own personal opinion these headphones are better than dr. Dre be ats that cost $299.99. Why spend that much for headphones when you could spend $60 for a great product. Don't think you will be disappointed with these headphones. …
- Written by Cale L from Butler
11 of 11 people found this useful
Bad, stopped working after 3 months
I believe the best headphones for iphones are apple phones. All other 3rd party headphones I have used have stopped working after 3 months. Mybe its because I wear them when I am on my spin bike often but eitherway that has been my experience. Nothing personal Eskuche. …
- Written by Kwame A from Florida
5 of 14 people found this useful
Bang for your buck!
I just owned a pair of the Bowers & Wilkins P5s ($300) however the left speaker went out and I was disappointed by that. After tha t I wasn't willing to spend so much money anymore. Thus, I grabbed a pair of these and needless to say they are awesome!
For the price they put out great sound, granted the P5s were better, but you get what you pay for. Not sure about the crisp highs, but it does hold true to the punchy lows and the bass is present. The vocals do have a slightly drowned feeling, but nothing too bothersome. Nevertheless, you won't get better performance at this price.
The old school inspired design with matte colors and chrome trimming is definitely a plus, style was one reasons why I bought the P5s. In the end, what had me most satisfied was the comfort. The P5s on long trips would leave my ears sore and hurt the top of my head. The Controls clamp with much more comfort. Although it says on-ear in some descriptions it is definitely over-ear and actually isolates sound better than the P5s.
You can't go wrong getting these at their price. …
- Written by Cynthia L from Mesa
23 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
headphones for ipod nano - my husband does not like ear buds. And the headphones we have keep the volume too low.
- Asked by Suzanne M from Fort Myers
- Feb 26, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Dawn F
- Jan 22, 2013
- Answered by Andrew S from Los Angeles
- Feb 8, 2013
- Asked by Megan M from Hazlet
- Dec 28, 2012
Yes they do - rocking on mine right now.
- Answered by Jacob S from San Francisco
- Feb 13, 2013
- Asked by Megan M from Hazlet
- Dec 28, 2012
If the device has 3.5mm headphone jack they should.
- Answered by Curtiss C from Crystal Lake
- Jan 24, 2013