Simple and portable, the House of Marley's Chant speaker easily travels with you to deliver your favorite tunes when you want them. It works with your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, as well as hundreds of other Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly. And if your audio device doesn't have Bluetooth technology, simply use the 3.5mm auxiliary input.
The House of Marley is committed to delivering best-in-class products that provide a lifetime of realistic and powerful performance. They're soulfully designed and engineered to perform by audio experts with more than thirty years of audio engineering and development experience.
In parts where plastic must be used, Marley incorporates the highest possible percentage of recycled material. Chant provides a high level of style and a great, tactile user experience through the use of natural fabrics such as cotton and canvas. Marley's unique blended REWIND fabric is made from discarded fibers of hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic (RPET), so it's not only sustainable and recycled in its first round of use, but is repurposed for a second time around.
Marley products support 1Love.org, the Marley family charitable organization. This global movement is dedicated to supporting youth, planet, and peace. 1Love.org partners with charities that empower people to take action. A portion of the House of Marley annual profits will be donated to 1Love.org.
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Natural bamboo wood ring
- Recycled plastic enclosure
- Exclusive REWIND fabric case composed of reclaimed hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic bottles (RPET)
- Storage pocket for auxiliary cable
- Carabiner clip to simplify carrying
- 3.5mm auxiliary input works with hundreds of devices
- Mini-USB charging port
- Built-in rechargeable six-hour lithium-ion battery
- Built-in microphone allows use of Chant as a speakerphone
- Sliding switch for picking up phone calls
Did you notice?All Marley products are earth-friendly and engineered to perform; plus a portion of sales go to helping those in need.
Apple Recommends ForTake your music with you wherever you go—and hear every detail and feel every basic hit.
What's in the Box?
- Marley Chant Bluetooth portable audio system
- REWIND fabric case
- Mini-USB to USB charging cable (19.6 in./50 cm)
- 3.5mm auxiliary headphone cable (27.6 in./70 cm) Owner’s Manual
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Mfr. Part Number : EM-JA004-MI
- UPC or EAN No. : 846885001868
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Chant Down To Babylon Rasta Love..
This has been by far the best Benjamin Purchased I'ved made if you Love The Marley Movement Then This is the way to go. Just to th ink its for a better way of living and knowing its to help out Mother Nature by the product being Eco friendly. The sound this Beautyful Speaker has to offer its superb don't under estimate its size it's Loud,Clear & Crisp so the next time you go out take it with you in style I highly recommend it you won't regret it 1Love. …
- Written by Esteban L from Pasadena
4 of 5 people found this useful
House of Marley Speaker
I would buy this speaker again. It has great sound that can fill up a whole room. Dont let size inflience your decision, it is a g reat speaker. …
- Written by Adrien L from Clarks Summit
15 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, it works great with my iPhone 5. Speakerphone functionality and all.
- Answered by Vlad G from West Bloomfield
- Jan 15, 2013
- Asked by Adrien L from Clarks Summit
- Nov 6, 2012
"And if your audio device doesn't have Bluetooth technology, simply use the 3.5mm auxiliary input."
Adaptors are available to convert your stereo input to a 3.5mm input. …
- Answered by Jeremy P from Ventura
- Dec 8, 2012
Chant uses a 2W, 2" full range woofer.
- Answered by Vlad G from West Bloomfield
- Nov 2, 2012