urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00066-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
111 of 138 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
82 of 100 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
78 of 95 people found this useful
Bought this product because of the popularity of the brand expecting a great sound and quality. In less than 6 months I had to rep Bought this product because of the popularity of the brand expecting a great sound and quality. In less than 6 months I had to replaced them twice. Seems like plenty of buyers had problems with this item, the company should just recall all URBEATS headphones. Was planning to buy a set for my gf but not going to now. I can only hope that beatsbydre do the right thing. …
- Written by Ulises R from Huntington
1 of 1 people found this useful
8 months after.. Right phone isn't working
The cord which connects to the jack has some problems. I tried pushing them a bit and there was sound coming out of the right phon The cord which connects to the jack has some problems. I tried pushing them a bit and there was sound coming out of the right phone. If I let go the sound goes off.
I guess the cord isn't sturdy enough and I want it replaced. Last Saturday I went to Apple store where I bought the product and the staff told me to contact Beats by Dre's support because I cannot return the product to Apple Store in Nagoya city. Why is that so? In my experience at electronic shops they can replace broken products easily.
I'm gonna try to call the support and will post their reply to my concern. I hope it gets replaced soon. I was liking Beats the first time I heard it but now I need to be more careful when buying headphones that doesn't have strong cords. …
- Written by Cesar Jan P from 岡崎市
1 of 1 people found this useful
I have had Beats in the past and they have been great for bass, I picked these up and they sounded worse the a 20 dollar cheep set I have had Beats in the past and they have been great for bass, I picked these up and they sounded worse the a 20 dollar cheep set,not sure if I got a bad set, but I returned them and exchanged for another brand, as for build quality they seem fine,but I only had them for a day so I do not know there longevity. …
- Written by Blaine J from Salt lake city
3 of 4 people found this useful