Powerbeats in-ear headphones for iPhone, iPad, and iPod feature adjustable ear hooks and are engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips help secure these headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable at all times.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
Powerbeats are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Specially designed to pump clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise, Powerbeats make sure you stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPod or iPhone during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear at any volume
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music, or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447000241
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Not for normal size ears
The sound quality is very good but the rubber part that goes over the ear is not adjustable and not for normal size ears. If you h ave larger ears then these would work for you. Also the sound of the cables was annoying while running...I even held the cables and it was still annoying to hear over my music. These are going back... …
- Written by Karie D from Aliso Viejo
10 of 13 people found this useful
Here's what you need to know about these before you buy...
If you're a serious athelete and putting in the miles and/or the work with these headphones, here's what you need to know:
1. T hey sound great!
2. The fit is great!
3. They look great (but do you really care?)
4. All yourr hard work and sweat will eventually, likely within months, either completely kill one of the earphones or at minimum, destory the controler on the cord.
Despite the claim that these are "Sport" headphones, they cannot stand up to the constant sweat and perspiration that you will expose them to.
I have gone through THREE pairs of these already. Fortunately, the warranty and the return process has been easy (although a bit time consuming). I like these headphones enough to put up with the hassel and under the assumption that they will continue to be replaced when they faulter.
You may or may or may not be so patient.
I would give these headphones a 4 1/2 star rating on sound quality, fit, and looks, but a 1 star rating on durability. …
- Written by Dave F from Pittsburgh
29 of 29 people found this useful
- Written by Juan Carlos C from Houston
9 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes they are. the music will play and the in-line remote will work too.
- Answered by Rebecca S from Crystal Lake
- Jan 30, 2013
- Asked by Patrick W from Miami
- Nov 5, 2012
no you can use them on the computer an mp3 player a droid pone whatever takes a normal headphone jac k. they should work on alot of stuff …
- Answered by Andrew M from Scranton
- Nov 13, 2012