Belkin's Grip Candy TPU Case offers a two-tone twist on a classic design that adds some aesthetic punch. At the same time, its innovative, flexible TPU material feels good in your hand. The thin, yet durable structure is a stylish way to keep your iPhone surface free of scratches and scuffs—without adding extra bulk.
- Two-tone translucent palette
- Easy-to-grip, flexible TPU material
- Impact protection and scratch resistance
- Allows full access to all controls and ports
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Camera lens cutout
Did you notice?Translucent, flexible TPU material is scratch resistant and protects on impact during unexpected drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 4S or 4 without compromising its style.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Grip Candy TPU Case for iPhone 4S and 4
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- Mfr. Part Number: F8Z813ebC03
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868857632
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Almost perfect fit for iPhone 4s
Fits on the phone well, and stays put without flexing. It will not come off without some effort. The materiel is not gummy or stic Fits on the phone well, and stays put without flexing. It will not come off without some effort. The materiel is not gummy or sticky to the touch, yet it still has a reasonable amount of skid resistance on smooth surfaces. Decent shock resistance as well, due to the 2-ply construction, and has saved my phone from trauma more than once. The only complaint that I have is with the location of the buttons, and switch cutout. The volume (+/-) buttons don't line up very well, and can make the operation of them difficult at times, especially in cold weather. The airplane mode cutout is not centered over the switch, but it's still totally functional. Lastly, the lock button, while perfectly centered is now very sensitive, causing the phone to 'lock' with very little pressure on it. A very attractive and durable case, but I am not sure I would purchase another one, based on the alignment issues alone. …
- Written by Kerry M from Park forest
32 of 36 people found this useful
This case is great. I don't regret spending the amount of money I did, even though the price wasn't bad. It's lightweight & easy t This case is great. I don't regret spending the amount of money I did, even though the price wasn't bad. It's lightweight & easy to put on & take off as well. The material isn't that flimsy silicon that eventually stretches after so long. It fits very snug & contours the whole design of the iPhone, none of the outlets are covered. Overall, a good buy. I RECOMMEND THIS ITEM. …
- Written by Cynthia S from detroit
81 of 83 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
While using a screen protector will the belkin grip still fit on the phone?
- Asked by Joe P from Fernandina
- Apr 3, 2012
Yes. There are no problems with the phone fitting in the case while having a screen protector.
- Answered by Norberto V from Chicago
- Apr 4, 2012
I have a protector on the front and back of my phone. Does this case affect how they stick to my phone? Many cases pull them off.
- Asked by Erika S from Shrewsbury
- Jul 24, 2012
does it have a screen to cover the glass
- Asked by Paul R from Boynton Beach
- May 12, 2012
No it doesnt you have to purchasre that seperate but its an amazing case
- Answered by Tevin E
- May 27, 2012
what color do you pick if you have white phone and want the white back to show thru and not look yellow?
- Asked by Judith F from Wichita
- Mar 2, 2012
Black. The back is translucent, no color.
- Answered by Brian C from Big Rapids
- Apr 22, 2012
is it easy to take it off from your pocket? because i have a rubber bumper and its so hard to get my phone from my pocket and it feels like it sticks.
- Asked by Charles S from Brisbane
- Jun 8, 2012
does this case protect the phone from minor drops or little bumps? and also does it cause any blurring when flash is used?
- Asked by Craig G from Muldrow
- Jan 25, 2012
It does protect from minor drops on hard wood floor. Seldom with flash, not sure, didn't notice.
- Answered by Terence Y from 豊島区
- Feb 25, 2012