Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Music, calls, and movies never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacBook, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door. The carry case even comes with a handy carabiner so you can attach it to your backpack.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant Bluetooth 2.1 audio and supports SBC, aptX, AAC Codecs for high-quality streaming
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs, or anything with an analog output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill even has a carry case with a convenient carabiner.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Carry case with carabiner
- AC power adapter
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 1.8 in./4.57 cm
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00055-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001934
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I love this speaker. I take it everywhere with me, from my desk at work to while Im getting ready at home, not to mention the week I love this speaker. I take it everywhere with me, from my desk at work to while Im getting ready at home, not to mention the weekends! Its louder than the JAMBOX and doesn't clip or sound distorted at high volumes like the JAMBOX. Kudos BEATS BY DR. DRE, you killed it!!! …
- Written by Nick L from Studio City
96 of 108 people found this useful
Big sound from small WIRELESS package
When my desktop speakers died, I had a few criteria I wanted for my next set of speakers:
1. Less desktop space as possible. (M When my desktop speakers died, I had a few criteria I wanted for my next set of speakers:
1. Less desktop space as possible. (My previous set took up a bit of desk space)
2. Wireless (This was KEY! Tired of cleaning up cords and having lines running all over. Also hooked on the convenience of AirTunes)
Was looking at the Jambox and other options but then the Pill came out. Honestly, was a little dubious of the type of sound that could come out from these small speakers, but decided to give them a try. Full disclosure, I'm not a huge "turn the volume to the max" sort of audio listener, I'm more of an "enjoy clean and full sounding sound" kind of guy. These DEFINITELY fit the bill for me. The sound is GREAT plus you'll be surprised at how high you can crank these badboys.
It hit my space and wireless criteria. I love how it can be paired with 8 devices. I have it going off my Macbook, iPhone, iPad for now.
The only con for now is that I bought the white version and I'm a little worried about how resilient it will be to dirt, especially because after seeing how convenient and small it is, I've been carrying it around with me. …
- Written by brian W from Burbank
81 of 95 people found this useful
Only 1 issue
The pill look like exactly what its called; a pill. It is small enough to carry every where without adding extra bulk or weight. G The pill look like exactly what its called; a pill. It is small enough to carry every where without adding extra bulk or weight. Great for traveling. When I got these speakers I wasn't able to test it out in the store, so I went on a whim because I know Beats by dr. Dre produces such great products. It easily pairs with any bluetooth device, even if it doesn't pair, there is an aux port which also works great; no difficulty using. For such a little device it is really loud and on the highest volume music sounds very crisp and clear. The only issue is sometimes when you pair with devices, it would just stop working mid song which it has done on several occasions, and I had to re-pair my device. It's annoying, but it doesn't really take away from it's amazing qualities. I love. …
- Written by Laurel C from brooklyn
51 of 56 people found this useful
I absolutely love this little speaker. It pairs easily to any blue tooth device, and the sound is incredible for such a small spea I absolutely love this little speaker. It pairs easily to any blue tooth device, and the sound is incredible for such a small speaker. It travels with me everywhere and comes with a great little carrying case. It's a conversation piece for those that are unfamiliar. The only downside is that it occasionally cuts out- it seems like the blue tooth connection disconnects or something, regardless if they are right beside each other.
Other than that annoying feature that occasionally happens, it's pretty awesome and practical. …
- Written by Christy P from st. catharines
Overpriced and overhyped garbage
It looks great - no arguing here, but, which is more important - how does it sound? Sound distortion is immense. For the price of It looks great - no arguing here, but, which is more important - how does it sound? Sound distortion is immense. For the price of the prime quality product wannabe, you really get $50 value at most. I would really give it 5 stars if they sell it for $50, it's real price. For $200+ its just doesn't deliver. …
- Written by Mikhail C from Victoria
9 of 13 people found this useful
Use ours for music around the house, outdoors, and for group phone calls. Love it; great sound. We all use it; love that multipl Use ours for music around the house, outdoors, and for group phone calls. Love it; great sound. We all use it; love that multiple i phones and i pads can be connected. Great for impromptu dinner music outdoors. We get plenty of volume without distortion.
Can't wait to take it tailgating …
- Written by Carol K from East Otis
2 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Well, the iPhone can, and the voices of the people will come out of the speakers, just do whatever t Well, the iPhone can, and the voices of the people will come out of the speakers, just do whatever to answer the call on your iPhone and it should come through the speakers as long as its plugged in …
- Answered by Andrew E from Oostburg
- Jul 31, 2013
whats the difference in sound output between this and the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air
- Asked by Jakeb B from Bacchus Marsh
- Jul 19, 2013
how does it turn into a ball shaped form
- Asked by Michael L from Concord
- Aug 5, 2013
that is the side view of the product it does not turn into a ball
- Answered by Lilly C
- Aug 7, 2013