Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear hooks, they're engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips are designed to secure the headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable always.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
A special design pumps clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise—so you can hear what's going on around you and stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPhone or Pod during your workout.
- Sound is clear at any volume while integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass
- A midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- Dual-driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for audio that's accurate and powerful
- Bendable ear hooks keep headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Headphones let in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun, there's no risk of damage from exposure to sweat and UV rays
- A built-in cord remote lets you control your music without stopping your workout
- Experience crystal-clear audio when you take hands-free calls using the integrated microphone
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00005-001
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000227
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not worth the trouble
Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact wit Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact with sweat. It would pause my nike+ workout and launch Siri on its own. I email customer support for help and never heard back from them. After just 4 months of use the right ear stopped working, make note that I would always store them in the case that I got. Great sound when they worked but not for working out or sweating at from any activity. …
- Written by Andrew R H from Denver
100 of 118 people found this useful
Do not waste your money!!!!
This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replaceme This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replacement. The replacement got the same problem. Unfortunately the producer dose not get any warranty for the replacement. So I stuck with one of the most expensive garbage I've ever have. …
- Written by Amir A from toronto
103 of 136 people found this useful
Don't waste your money on this
Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still though that the quality issues where isolated problems. Well IT IS TRUE that they get damaged after 2 days. The remote stopped working only after 2 days of use. The worst part is that you call the manufacturer for warranty and they tell you that the only option is to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get a replacement. NEVER BUY BEATS PRODUCTS, absolutely waste of money! …
- Written by JUAN D V from BOGOTA
83 of 99 people found this useful
Do yourself a favor and stay FAR AWAY from this terrible product. I would scream this from the top of a mountain...but I don't ha Do yourself a favor and stay FAR AWAY from this terrible product. I would scream this from the top of a mountain...but I don't have a mountain...I only have this small text box. Anyways, I had the headphones for 1.5 months. After about 30 days, the remote stopped working...2 weeks later, the left ear bud stopped working. Awesome. After seeing others report the EXACT same problem (faulty remote and left ear bud), it's clear that these are complete garbage. …
- Written by Ben W from Houston
5 of 7 people found this useful
Ear buds and clip ons
I have a pair of Dr. Dre clip on headphones. I use them for walking my dog. They are very good sound and they stay on my ears. I c I have a pair of Dr. Dre clip on headphones. I use them for walking my dog. They are very good sound and they stay on my ears. I can also hear people and sounds around me so they are not isolating headphones and shouldn't be. Heavy workouts and sweat will ruin most headphones as they are not designed to be waterproof. Ear buds that come with iPods are actually very good especially apple ones for sound but some stay in some ears better than others. I have trouble with apple headphones for a variety of reasons. The new ones fall out of my ears. These clip ons are my alternative and they work for me. In general and with reasonable care ear buds actually can outlast many home over the ear models. Like a good pair of shoes they either fit or don't. Buyer beware. Also headphones even the same model seem to be rated for color over quality and that to me is strange. Dr Dre and Bose work hard to make good headphones,so does apple. None are bad or poor choices but choice is individual. What works for you is best,all sound very good. …
- Written by David L from Scituate
4 of 6 people found this useful
DO NOT BUY
These don't work. At all. Don't expect anyone to be able to hear you using the microphone. And the connection to the phone is terr These don't work. At all. Don't expect anyone to be able to hear you using the microphone. And the connection to the phone is terrible. BUY SOMETHING ELSE. …
- Written by Gregory F from Los Angeles
4 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Nov 24, 2013
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
- Dec 13, 2013
are these headphones compatible with iPad mini?
- Asked by Abigail Y
- Jan 18, 2013
Yes they are. the music will play and the in-line remote will work too.
- Answered by Rebecca S from Crystal Lake
- Jan 30, 2013
Are these earphones compatible with macbook air 2012?
- Asked by Enmanuel D
- Nov 23, 2012
They should, they work with my macbook pro
- Answered by C C from Wytheville
- Jan 2, 2014
can you listen to the radio with these headphones
- Asked by Lynn H from Bellevue
- Jun 4, 2013
are powerbeats by dr dre in-ear headphones compatable with the shuffle
- Asked by Henrietta M from Barstow
- Nov 30, 2012
- Answered by Marco C from Mcfarland
- Aug 24, 2013