mophie's Juice Pack Plus battery case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk, and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro-USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus Snap battery case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Width: 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Weight: 3.04 oz./86.1 g
- Length: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2070_JPPS-IP4-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020709
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Well I bought this thing even though the cost is a little outrageous and I actually liked it for a few weeks. That's how long it Well I bought this thing even though the cost is a little outrageous and I actually liked it for a few weeks. That's how long it took to stop accepting a charge. I took it back to the Apple store where I bought it to return it and they said "sorry, 14 day return policy." Now I am stuck with it and hopefully I don't keep getting warranty replacements that only last a few weeks at a time.
Piece of junk, don't buy it. …
- Written by Sebastian C from Gilroy
133 of 164 people found this useful
Will last 2-3 weeks
And then the connection for the charging cable fails.
- Written by Trent O from North Vancouver
91 of 107 people found this useful
Just sold it.
Just sold it because it won't work with my new phone. I wish there was a trade in program. I really liked it, traveled all thru Af Just sold it because it won't work with my new phone. I wish there was a trade in program. I really liked it, traveled all thru Africa and never worried about charging plus it offers protection. I dropped my phone several times and it survived unscathed. Just wish there was a IP5 version, now. …
- Written by Jerry S from AUSTIN
69 of 83 people found this useful
I bought a Mophie with my iPhone 4S. It worked beautifully for me. I dropped it several times and it was fine but finally one drop I bought a Mophie with my iPhone 4S. It worked beautifully for me. I dropped it several times and it was fine but finally one drop seemed to affect the charging. I fiddled with the cord and case and when it showed it was charging, I would gently set it down and it would charge. I have loaned it to others who like it. Bought another so have 2 now. Only thing I don't like is that it is heavy. Would definitely buy again. …
- Written by Colleen B from Abilene
Doesnt fully charge
I have had this case for about a month now and for some reason the case will not always fully charge. I do not keep on iphone at a I have had this case for about a month now and for some reason the case will not always fully charge. I do not keep on iphone at all times. I take it off and charge on its own over night and only use when needed. After 15 hrs of charging it still said that it was not fully charged. Another concern I have is this doesnt even fully charge the phone. I only get to 80% with this after being at 0. Good idea but cant believe it costs as much as it does! Is probably worth $20 AT MOST. …
- Written by COURTNEY R from PLANTATION
I had the same problem as others describe. My mophie stopped charging suddenly. I took the iPhone from the apparatus and blew hi I had the same problem as others describe. My mophie stopped charging suddenly. I took the iPhone from the apparatus and blew high velocity air over the connector for the phone and into the micro connector on the side. Works fine now. I guess things get crudded up from the pocket lint. …
- Written by Wesley T from Austin
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
- Sep 23, 2012
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
Does apple sell the USB charger for the juice pack separately?
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
- Aug 31, 2012
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
- Oct 11, 2012
Do you use phone, and when battery runs down, click on the battery case--and keep right on using the phone? That's what I need a battery case to do.
- Asked by Jeff C from Oceanside
- Dec 23, 2012
yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the ca yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the case. the phone will keep running as normal while it charges …
- Answered by Shujaat A
- Aug 2, 2013
How long does it take to charge the battery case?
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
- Nov 7, 2012
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn't take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
- Jan 17, 2013