OverviewMophie's Juice Pack Plus battery case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk, and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro-USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus Snap battery case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Height : 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Width : 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Weight : 3.04 oz./86.1 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2070_JPPS-IP4-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472020709
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Well I bought this thing even though the cost is a little outrageous and I actually liked it for a few weeks. That's how long it took to stop accepting a charge. I took it back to the Apple store where I bought it to return it and they said "sorry, 14 day return policy." Now I am stuck with it and hopefully I don't keep getting warranty replacements that only last a few weeks at a time.
Piece of junk, don't buy it. …
- Written by Sebastian C from Gilroy
91 of 117 people found this useful
Just sold it.
Just sold it because it won't work with my new phone. I wish there was a trade in program. I really liked it, traveled all thru Af rica and never worried about charging plus it offers protection. I dropped my phone several times and it survived unscathed. Just wish there was a IP5 version, now. …
- Written by Jerry S from AUSTIN
49 of 58 people found this useful
Will last 2-3 weeks
And then the connection for the charging cable fails.
- Written by Trent O from North Vancouver
52 of 64 people found this useful
Could have been awesome
Same issue as everyone else. Charging port is worthless. Everything else makes this a great piece of gear, EVEN at the high price tag, until you factor the flimsy charging port (guaranteed to fail), then this case is worthless. My Blackberry has the same port, no problem after 3 years. Been through 3 mophies in a year. Cheap parts will be the doom of this company. Never again from them, anything. Boo. …
- Written by Brian F from San Diego
Good Buy So Far
My first reaction was "where's the top"? After a little research, I learned why and I welcome it so I wouldn't have to worry about jacks fitting or not.
I'm sorry to read all the negative comments, but I'd have to disagree with them. Though the Juice Pack Plus adds some bulk and heft to my 4s, the benefits and peace of mind of having extra power outweigh (pun intended, if you like) them. From less than 10% to 100% and with one light of power still left. Thats's got to be a good thing right?
Look and feel for me are a non-issue and I like both. I have to admit that the "chopped top" took a little getting used to, but not a deal breaker.
Charging is as quick as boasted and connections are all fine. Actually, I like the micro USB; it makes it more "universally friendly" when it comes to getting it charged. No need for proprietary cables.
It's still new with me and I write this as a very satisfied customer. I'll be back if things turn sour sooner than I expect.
Would I recommend this product? You bet! …
- Written by Michael William L from Paranaque
2 of 4 people found this useful
Great! When it works...
Awesome to have when it works but I find myself having to attempt a connection numerous times before it finally connects. Way too much money for the CHANCE of it being able to help. Also very bulky. Rather just get a car charger and hope I dont get lost in the wilderness. …
- Written by Madison C from OLIVETTE
6 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
- Nov 7, 2012
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' t take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
- Jan 17, 2013
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
- Sep 23, 2012
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
The Juice Pack draws 5V at 0.5A. All USB 2.0 works at 5V, regardless of which country’s voltage you are using. The case itself decides how much current it will draw. So using any USB power adaptor that works on 220V (say, the one provided by Apple) will work with this product. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Oct 5, 2012
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
- Aug 31, 2012
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
- Oct 11, 2012
If you charge the Cover and phone togther is it slower? Can you charge the Battery Pack cover independently from phone?
- Asked by Kelly T
- Aug 12, 2012
From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge separately, yes. …
- Answered by Craig H from Roleystone
- Aug 29, 2012