OverviewThe kate spade new york case for iPhone is set to enjoy life in true New York style. It's injected with lightweight polycarbonate and cushioned with a colorful silicone band to securely protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and your travels. So take your iPhone 4S or 4 out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
- Fits iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
Did you notice?High-quality polycarbonate and silicone are superbly protective yet wonderfully lightweight.
Apple Recommends ForAdd an amusing touch of kate spade new york style to your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade new york Case for iPhone 4S/4
- Silicone insert
- Weight : Weight 0.8 oz / 22.7 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 02948-0
- UPC or EAN No. : 743870029480
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (For more details, please visit www.contourdesign.com)
Ratings & Reviews
I was a little apprehensive of buying this one because I read some bad reviews, but the saleswoman suggested it because it had a l arge "lip" meaning the phone face wouldn't touch a surface. The case was super hard to get on. You have to snap it in over a dozen places. It's not the kind you want to take off and on, but I love it. A year having it on now, I've dropped my phone a dozen times on hard and carpeted surfaces, and it's protected it every time. The case hasn't broken on mine yet either. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. (You have to make sure it's completely on, not just partially together as I've read in some reviews that disliked it.) …
- Written by Brandy W from Grapevine
83 of 90 people found this useful
Love and Hate
This case is super cute, fun, flirty... and slippery as all get out. I dropped my phone so many times because it just slides right out of your hand when you're pulling out of a bag/pocket. Thankfully, it protected my phone every time it fell, but the case cracked after the 4th drop and I had to find a new one. At $40 a pop, that can get expensive. If you're accident prone or keep your phone in a pocket, this case probably isn't for you. …
- Written by LaVerne Z from Whitehall
61 of 69 people found this useful
Looks fabulous on the black iPhone!
I loved the original version of this case, but I couldn't purchase it because the bottom of the case didn't work with my Magellan car kit. This updated version is open on the bottom so it works with my car kit, and it has a softer material that wraps around your iPhone and then the plastic piece snaps on around it. Fits snug, but easy enough to get off. I hate cases you have to fight to get off! The color combo looks stunning on the black iPhone. The black frame really looks classy against the screen. Be forewarned that you may experience issues with screen protectors if you don't have it aligned pretty close to perfect on your iPhone. I have one end of the screen protector at the top that's just slightly off and have seen a slight bubble with the case on, but I seem to have resolved it by pressing the corner in firmly. Looks great! …
- Written by Kristin R from Madison Heights
47 of 58 people found this useful
Okay, I absolutely love this case! It is cute with the style, color, and protects itself very well! I have dropped my Iphone 4s a few times and it hanse't left a dent on my Iphone! What I really like about i is that the screen part is raised, so that if it falls on its face, it win't break or crack the screen on my phone! I hope this helped anyone who has questions! …
- Written by Brian B from Omaha
1 of 1 people found this useful
Very cute but poor quality
It scratches very easily and the lower corner edges broke off falling from a coffee table to the floor. I wouldn't recommend even paying $10 for this "Kate Spade" designer iPhone case. …
- Written by HEATHER S from Maricopa
5 of 10 people found this useful
I have always wanted this case. So as soon as I got my iPhone 4S I got it right away. It is so cute I love it but....I have only h ad it for about a month now and the plastic has started chipping away.:((( Also whenever I hold my iPhone the plastic is so slippery it just flies out of my hand!! Cute idea but doesn't last that long! …
- Written by Tara K from Leawood
4 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it cover the phone all over? on the picture it seems that the case does not cover the phone like a bumper case, but on the website it covers full
- Asked by Julia Y from Port Moody
- Jul 21, 2012
It comes in 2 parts; the first part is like a white bumper and then the cover is a hard plastic. The y fit perfectly together! …
- Answered by Haley C from Tucson
- Jul 30, 2012
- Asked by Sherri C from Yakima
- Aug 7, 2012
I have seen this case at th Apple Store and it is very pretty and will look great with a white iPhon e. In fact the the next time I am at my local Apple store I plan on purchasing it. Hope this helps …
- Answered by Susan F. S from Phoenix
- Aug 8, 2012
- Asked by Lara P from Hannah's
- Jul 24, 2012
No it does't, but the cases rises a little above the screen.
- Answered by Haley C from Tucson
- Jul 30, 2012
No it won't make it too big. It fits with the screen protector very nicely.
- Answered by Amanda N
- Oct 2, 2012
- Asked by Stephanie M from Seymour
- Aug 22, 2012
it's very easy to take off, there's a little space at the side below the buttons where you can separ ate the two pieces. and since the bumper is a silicone it slides right off and yet it's very sturdy when the two parts are put together. …
- Answered by Maggie A from Los Angeles
- Aug 29, 2012