OverviewThe Philips Soundshooter wireless portable speaker offers powerful sound supported by music streaming via Bluetooth. A built-in rechargeable battery lets you play music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Plus there's a built-in microphone for making hands-free phone calls.
- Connects wirelessly to devices—free from cables
- Built-in rechargeable battery for playback anywhere
- Integral microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Aux-in port to connect devices without Bluetooth
- Works with any compatible iOS or Bluetooth-enabled device
Did you notice?The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForWonderfully compact, so you're free to share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch virtually anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Philips SoundShooter wireless Bluetooth speaker
- USB to Micro USB cable (for charging and auxiliary connections)
- Quick start guide
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Height : 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : SBT30ORG/37
- UPC or EAN No. : 609585228986
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Art C from Ellijay
- Feb 21, 2013
Yes, you can connect to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack from the headphone socket on your nano. You n eed a cable with the 3.5mm jack on each end, easily available. Most bluetoth speakers come with one included. …
- Answered by Michael D
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Emile H from Amesbury
- Nov 8, 2012
Yes, that is why I bought it, and also for music because my old car's stereo is dead.
- Answered by Stefanie S from Jersey City
- Mar 21, 2013