OverviewThe Hex Solo Wallet for iPhone 4S or 4 combines modern style and functionality with its leather-wrapped case and convenient slots for two credit cards. So you'll have everything handy whenever you're out on the go. You also get full access to all the iPhone buttons and capabilities, including the camera.
- Slim, modern design
- Genuine leather
- Quick-release custom bed for iPhone 4S or 4
- Two credit card slots
- Full camera access
Did you notice?Sleekly modern design that's just a half-inch thick.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently carry your iPhone 4S or 4 along with two credit cards.
What's in the Box?
- HEX Solo Wallet Case
- Warranty/instruction insert
- Height : 4.75 in./12.06 cm
- Width : 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Weight : 0.8 oz./22.7 g
- Length : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : HX1100-TORD
- UPC or EAN No. : 766288821125
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.ShopHex.com/customer-service)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Stephanie D from Austin
- Dec 13, 2011
I just got mine today and love it. It has 2 card slots and somewhat soft/stretchable leather, so I t hink you could likely get 3 credit cards in there, but probably not more as it's pretty tight (which is good so your cards don't fall out). I'm carrying my license, 1 credit card, and a $20 bill. …
- Answered by Robert C from San Jose
- Dec 15, 2011
Does leather stay in place or wear away ? See most of the comments from previous users who had similar results.
- Asked by Marilyn W from Fredericksburg
- Oct 31, 2012
Yes. It wears away but it took me more than a year with daily use. Still it is a good case and I am going to replace with the same one soon. …
- Answered by I Gede O S from Sydney
- Jan 1, 2013
- Asked by Sabrina F
- Apr 28, 2012
This case provides protection to the sides, corners, and backplate only. Should the phone suffer an impact directly to the screen no protection is provided. …
- Answered by Michael M from San Pedro
- Oct 2, 2012
There is a slight lip (tiny!) that will keep the screen of your phone from touching any flat surface on which you set it face down, and will also (probably) keep the glass from hitting any surface from a small drop. However, there is no protection from items in a bag that might scratch the glass on your phone, and little protection from a drop of a few feet. …
- Answered by William S from Santa Clara
- Jun 15, 2012
- Asked by Anthony R from Wanniassa
- Feb 26, 2012
sorry, I don't know why I asnswered it with that.
But... the quick answer is... At first, it's quite snug. Just give it a bit of a push at the back where the camera is exposed, and that should give it a bit of a boost for the phone to come out. Over time, it will somewhat loosen up to comfort to the iphone as to be not too snug of a fit but just to be a perfect fit. Other people who have handled it for me didn't have any difficulty getting the phone out. It was just probably me thinking I'll damage it if I put any pressure anywhere on the phone to get it out of the case. …
- Answered by Donald G from Scarborough
- Mar 16, 2012