OverviewThe Just Wireless Thin Car Charger charges your iPad, iPhone, or iPod from any vehicle or USB power port. The detachable USB cable also gives you the freedom to sync apps, music, movies, data, and more from your Mac. The charger's compact size ensures that it will fit virtually all types of vehicle power ports and cigarette lighters.
- Ultra-thin lightweight design
- 2.1 amps deliver 10 watts of intense power
- Integrated circuit protection to safeguard your iPad, iPhone, or iPod
- Charges directly from your vehicle's 12V or USB power port
- Sync apps, music, movies, data, and more from your Mac
- Includes USB charger/sync cable
- Rubberized finish
Did you notice?This sleek thin design fits in virtually any vehicle power port or cigarette lighter while delivering 10 watts of power.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently and quickly charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in your car or other vehicles.
What's in the Box?
- Just Wireless Thin Car Charger
- USB charger/sync cable
- Quick start guide
- Height : 0.75 in./2 cm
- Width : 1 in./2.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 06000
- UPC or EAN No. : 705954060000
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Lifetime
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Leah L from Tempe
- May 19, 2013
No answers yet
If you use the IPhone 5 charging cable that came with your phone, this charger can charge the IPhone 5. …
- Answered by Isaac D from Brooklyn
- Oct 30, 2012
- Asked by Jeff H from Ada
- Dec 26, 2012
No answers yet