Kensington's WordLock Combination Laptop Lock helps protect your MacBook and your personal information. Its pushbutton design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your MacBook. Plus you can easily reset the keyless four-wheel combination. The self-coiling cable stretches to six feet to anchor your MacBook to a desk or fixed structure, yet it shrinks down to just three feet for easy packing.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-Bar provides most secure internal grip of MacBook
- Three-inch coiled cable expands to six feet
- Customizable combination
Did you notice?Use this lock with any MacBook, iMac, Thunderbolt Display, Cinema Display, or other Apple product that has a security slot.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your MacBook safe and secure when you're in a library or coffee shop.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock
- Instruction guide
- Length: 6 ft./1.83 m
- Mfr. Part Number: K64684
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896646846
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- Compatible with products that have a security slot, such as MacBook Pro, iMac, and 30-inch Cinema Display. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock work on the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Richard C from El Paso
- Jul 12, 2012
no, the macbook air and macbook pro with retina display do not have kensington locks
- Answered by Zach R
- Aug 17, 2012
Does the Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock work on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Kevin C from Dallas
- Jun 24, 2012
No, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display does not have a Kensington Security Slot, so, unfortunately, No, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display does not have a Kensington Security Slot, so, unfortunately, this product (or anything like it) will not work. …
- Answered by William S from Castle Rock
- Jun 29, 2012
does this work with the macbook pro too?
- Asked by Rusty J from San Francisco
- Jul 18, 2012
Yep, works with the classic MacBook Pro, just not the retina.
- Answered by Leonard S from Elk Grove
- Jul 21, 2012
Does this work with the macbook air
- Asked by Vargas L from Manhattan
- Jul 24, 2012
No, it doesn't! The macbook air isn't compatible with kensington lock!
- Answered by Julian G from Tehran
- Aug 21, 2012
Does this work with the iPad?
- Asked by Keiffer S from Decatur
- Jul 21, 2012
Unfortunately, no. No model of the iPad, including the iPad 1, has a Kensington security lock slot.
- Answered by Adam W from Centreville
- Aug 21, 2012