AutoCAD 2013 for Mac software delivers powerful, flexible features that let you design and shape the world around you. One of the world's leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools, AutoCAD 2013 maximizes your productivity by employing robust tools for design aggregation and documentation, connecting and streamlining your design and documentation workflows.
Use industry-standard tools to design original ideas in both 2D and 3D.
Create manufacturing or construction documentation with powerful documentation tools.
Share critical design data securely and efficiently with robust PDF export capabilities and native DWG support.
Shape ideas in 3D using powerful solid and surface modeling tools, and visualize designs in canvas with powerful rendering tools.
- Industry-standard tools for both 2D and 3D design
- Powerful tools for creating documentation
- Share critical design data securely and efficiently with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Shape ideas in 3D with surface modeling tools
- Visualize designs in canvas with rendering tools
- Easier access to tools for creating Section and Details views
- Greater flexibility for representing text
- Share and access AutoCAD customization preferences and support files
- Context sensitive PressPull tool
Did you notice?Easily and securely share your designs with colleagues and clients and work more productively with model documentation enhancements.
Apple Recommends ForCreate stunning 2D designs in the familiar Mac environment.
What's in the Box?
- AutoCAD 2013 for Mac DVD
- Internet Access : Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media : DVD
- Mac OS X v10.6.8. or v10.7.2 or later
- 64-bit Intel processor
- 2.5GB of free hard-drive space (3GB recommended)
- 4GB of RAM
- 1200 by 800 display resolution with True Color (1600 by 1200 recommended)
- Pointing device: Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or MS-compliant mouse
- Mfr. Part Number : 777E1-0551Z5-1Z01
- UPC or EAN No. : 606123783365
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Leo E from Fort Mcmurray
- Jan 22, 2013
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac - Stand…
I've only seen Pc version tuts. :(
- Answered by David R from Mississauga
- Oct 7, 2012
- Asked by Gustavo A from Glendale
- Jul 26, 2012
DONOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SCHOOLS!!
I was a cabinet maker. After blowing a disc in my back at the a ge of 40, I taught my self AutoCAD release 10 & then 11 after surgery. Then release 12, 14, 2000 etc. I was a C+ English Major at college. So if you can read it's doable.
Buy Inside AutoCAD or some other thick book. Put your computer in a quiet room and open to page 1. When you're done, decide what you're going to do with AutoCAD for a job and buy books dealing with that career. If you can't figure something out, Google it or hit F1. You have to be disciplined. I spent 10 hours a day on it while recovering.
NOW!! Learn how to fix things when they go wrong!! Like when you're menus disappear. Look at the file structure. Learn where the files are on the machine. Back up important files. If you can draw AND manage the program you are more of an asset. Also figure out how to customize the program. Add new commands. Customize toolbars and stuff for the specific career. That's the fun part.
Good Luck …
- Answered by Anthony C from Barrington
- Jan 1, 2013
Is there a way to a student like me to get a copy of the product? Maybe an educational version. Thanks
- Asked by Hector B
- May 16, 2012
Yes, on the autodesk website you can download educational licenses of software for free.
- Answered by Dylan C from Anchorage
- Jun 14, 2012