OverviewThe Moshi iVisor for iPhone 4/4S provides serious protection for the front glass display of your iPhone. Even better, it's the easiest screen protector to install—apply it in seconds without any annoying air bubbles. iVisor's multilayer construction offers excellent scratch/smudge resistance while retaining optimal touchscreen sensitivity and feedback. It's also equipped with Moshi's new polymer adhesive that allows for repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology ensures simple, 100% bubble-free installation
- EZ-Glide surface treatment allows better touch screen maneuverability
- Surface treatment provides enhanced scratch protection and smudge resistance
- Easy to wash and reapply repeatedly
Did you notice?Wash and reapply as often as you'd like—and easily install without air bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 4/4S from everyday wear and tear.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor for iPhone 4/4S front-side screen protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO047901
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052312050
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited warranty (For details, please visit http://store.moshimonde.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Screen protector that can hold up to wear
I travel almost every week and am constantly having to take my iPhone 4S in and out of my luggage. I avoided having to get a scree n protector for as long as possible (I didn't want to deal with having to constantly buy new screen protectors as I have had to in the past).
I have tried many different screen protectors in the past and just found them unable to keep up with the wear and tare I put on my phone. The Moshi iVisor was recommended to me by a friend and I can see why. The iVisor doesn't come with 3 or 4 protectors as other companies provide, basically admitting, "your going to need multiple protectors because you will either install it incorrectly or it will come off after a few weeks..."
The iVisor only come with 1 screen protector which is washable and can be re-applied any time! Only product that I have found with this great feature. It is by far the easiest screen protector to apply that I have ever seen, in fact it was so easy you can help but think there must be something more to securing it to the phone, but there isn't, it's that easy.
I would certainly recommend this to anyone that travels and certainly anyone that doesn't want to have to buy a new screen protector every 2 months. …
- Written by Jason L from San Jose
134 of 142 people found this useful
Love the Moshi Screen Protectors
Totally a preference thing, but the one thing about Apple products that has always been a little annoying for me to get used to ar e the glossy screens - I always prefer Matte ones. Same with my TVs. I have this protector for both my iPad and iPhone and they are perfect - if you are looking for a matte finish to your screen in addition to the protection.
If you just want ultra clear protection that looks like you have nothing on it - this is not the right protector for you. Go for one of the $10 3 packs from your local store. …
- Written by Andrew B from Brooklyn
103 of 113 people found this useful
Hands down! the best screen protector I’ve ever used.
Installing the Moshi screen protector is a simple task, I didn’t read the instructions, the product itself shows you how to do it! It has amazing grip and the screen feels great, I love the matte texture, it’s like almost a real screen, and the best for me is that the Ivisor doesn´t distort the picture quality. …
- Written by Andrea A from los angeles
86 of 96 people found this useful
It doesn't work, because it doesn't stick - you paid a premium for this!?!
My assessment after owning this product for 2 weeks:
The screen protector doesn't stick to the screen surface, it slides across i t.
The two ends of the screen protector (the area around the earpiece and the area around the application close button} have a minimal amount of a "sticky" substance that is designed to keep the protector in place. However, the full length of both sides have nothing. Consequently they lift off of the screen readily and let dust/dirt in between the screen and the protector. The dust and dirt reduced the effectiveness of the minimal amount of the "sticky' substance. Once this happens, the protector slides around and lifts off the screen surface. At this point it provides little or no protection to the screen surface.
Another case where spending more doesn't guarantee a better product. …
- Written by Michael Z from Sea Bright
2 of 2 people found this useful
This is definitely a great screen protector; super easy to apply and clean. It's lasted me 2 iPhone's so far. It does, however, lo wer the screen quality, which is a negative. Also, when I take it off it makes my phone very smudge proof, and quite ugly. …
- Written by Clint L from Orlando
5 of 9 people found this useful
The screen quality lowers so much after putting iVisor on.
- Written by Cao An L from Bruxelles
9 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Jenna G from Escalon
- Apr 11, 2013
- Asked by Gabriel F from Waldwick
- Jan 27, 2013
- Asked by Valerie Y from Belen
- Jun 14, 2012
Not this one, but there's a version for the iPod touch.
- Answered by Nicholas N
- Oct 16, 2012