Focal's XS Book Speakers uncover all the power and emotion in your music, movie, and gaming collection. Based on Focal's 32-years of acoustic research and more than a dozen patents, this elegant and compact desktop 2.0 active loudspeaker system will delight your senses while delivering years of dependable service.
- Compact desktop system with high 96dB dynamic output
- Full-bandwidth (50 Hz to 22kHz) performance
- 20 watt per channel self-amplified, Class AB
- One-inch aluminum tweeter
- Four-inch Polyglass mid-range/bass driver
- Laminar flow port tuning
- 3.5mm and female RCA analog input jacks
- Energy-saving 0.5W standby mode
- Two-year warranty
Did you notice?The XS Book Speakers take full advantage of Focal's 32 years of acoustic research and their extensive patent portfolio.
Apple Recommends ForHear the sound of the music, videos, and games on your Mac reproduced with superb precision.
What's in the Box?
- Focal XS Book Speakers
- AC cable (3.28 ft./1 m)
- 3.5 mm stereo phone jack cable (4.92 ft./1.5 m)
- Loudspeaker extension cable (4.92 ft./1.5 m)
- Owner's manual
- Frequency Response : 50Hz - 22kHz
- Connections : Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 11 in./28.1 cm
- Width : 7.87 in./20.0 cm
- Weight : 11 lb./5 kg
- Length : 4.5 in./11.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : XSBook
- UPC or EAN No. : 3544055690252
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Very good speakers!
In my speaker purchasing research, I compared these to Bose and B&W and I like Focal more in terms of overall sound. B&W looks hi gher-quality but wasn't loud enough and the Bose lacked midrange. The Focal Book speakers have a lot of depth but lacks bass compared to my old logitech 2.1 system. Focal has a 2.1 system that I believe would make up for this but its more expensive. The speakers look high-quality but they are a bit larger than expected; however, the sound clarity more than makes up for the size. Overall, I'm very impressed and believe they are great value for money. …
- Written by Christopher B from Calgary
36 of 36 people found this useful
Crazy how good is the sound for such a small speaker, for the price it is just C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!
- Written by Pierre M from LYON
37 of 57 people found this useful
It is good for the price!
I bought it from Egypt agent. I am so surprised when it is powered on and voice comes to my ears.
- Written by Lainse L from Washington
26 of 40 people found this useful
I read a good amount of reviews but nothing beats your hearing.
As soon as I received,I listened to them.Nice sweet sound,nice tr eble,bass well preserved.I listened to AJA by Steely Dan,some Miles (So what),some Beethoven(concerto no.4) ans finally some Bach (St-John"s Passion).I discovered how well the "french" sounds:those Focal spekers can't envy from the USA sound too much bassy by moments.Good,price,upscale quality:could buy without trouble. …
- Written by Jean Francois L from terrebonne
3 of 4 people found this useful
Really Really great sound and design!
Coming from an Altec Lansing FX6021 which was a 2.1, this speaker system really beat the quality of it, while using much less desk space. I am in love with these speakers and its sound! Highly Recommended, also great price! Got these over the B&W MM-1 which are much much pricer and not as much bass. …
- Written by Wilfred Y from North York
4 of 4 people found this useful
This focal xs book music system is fantastic. It excels in classic, Jazz, and folk music. When you close your eyes while listening to it, it’s like you are in a live stage surrounded by nothing but music. Listening to it is like being in the companion of a beautiful girl who’s sometimes warm and passionate, but other times calm and solemn. However, the funk is not happening as the bass is weak. Overall I love it very much. …
- Written by ZB Z from Buffalo
6 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Stan P from Vancouver
- Jan 19, 2012
Plug and play, not wireless.
- Answered by Joon K from Middle Village
- Mar 15, 2012