Offering remarkable productivity, the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 gives you two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm* (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm* (color). It also features a 330-sheet paper capacity and a 20,000-page duty cycle. Use the 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan, or fax one- or two-sided documents. Best of all, the WP-4530 offers low-hassle, extra-large, easy-to-install cartridges. Built-in wireless networking makes it easy to share your all-in-one with others. And, direct mobile printing ensures you'll be able to print and scan from virtually any room.
- Epson Connect with AirPrint allows instant wireless printing of photos and attachments from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Nearly half the printing cost of color lasers
- One of the world's fastest automatic two-sided printers
- Reload paper less often thanks to 330-sheet paper capacity, including an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes, labels, and specialty media
- Remarkable durability with 20,000-page duty cycle
- 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan, or fax stacks of one- or two-sided originals
- Built-in networking for easy sharing with others via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Built-in automatic two-sided printing and copying saves up to 50% of paper supply
- Smudge-, fade-, and water-resistant documents
Did you notice?Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch thanks to built-in AirPrint technology. No drivers to install—just make a few selections and print.
Apple Recommends ForHigh-speed, high-quality printing from your Mac or iOS devices.
What's in the Box?
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 All-in-One
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow; black ink capacity up to 1,000 pages; color up to 900 pages)
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 13.4 in./34.04 cm
- Width: 18.2 in./46.23 cm
- Depth: 16.5 in./41.91 cm
- Weight: 22.0 lb./9.98 kg
- Black print speed: 16 ISO ppm*
- Black resolution: 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 11 ISO ppm*
- Color resolution: 4800 by 1200 optimized dpi
- Trays: 250-sheet plain paper tray; 80-sheet rear feed tray
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 3.5 by 5 in.
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 9600 by 9600 interpolated
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 through v10.8
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/XP x64
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CB33201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343882966
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited in the U.S. and Canada
- *Print speeds may vary with usage.
Ratings & Reviews
Wow This thing is Fast
OK ....I'm truly impressed with this. When I first got it setup, I printed my first paper and thought, "What just happened?"....be OK ....I'm truly impressed with this. When I first got it setup, I printed my first paper and thought, "What just happened?"....because everything happened so fast that I initially thought that it had not printed....but when I looked up the paper had been printed. Then I thought, it can't be that good if it printed out that fast, well I was wrong, I even got a magnifying glass to make sure:-)
This is by far the best printer I have ever purchased in my life and I'm 50yrs old(have purchased a lot of printers for 2 of my businesses). As a matter of fact a friend of mine was visiting and was so impressed with this printer, he ordered one for himself, right then on my computer.
I've had Epson products before and have been impressed with them every-time but I must say, this printer really sends me. …
- Written by Dana P from WESTVILLE
435 of 463 people found this useful
Worst Printer Ever
I have my WorkForce Pro since about 5 months and I must say it is the worst printer I ever bought. I'm a graphic design profession I have my WorkForce Pro since about 5 months and I must say it is the worst printer I ever bought. I'm a graphic design professional and I can judge more or less what to expect from a printer like this one - and i planned it to use it for fax reception and printing letters or invoices. It replaced a similar model from HP. This product is by far inferior to the HP.
The hardware seems ok, except that the output tray is really fragile and badly designed - it also looks quite bad when it's pulled out. (you have to have it pulled out, otherwise the sheets are flying through the room). If you want to put the tray back in, it won't go back easily and you need to fiddle around to get it back inside. The display is of bad quality, the design of the interface looks like it's been made in the mid 90ies.
Epson clearly doesn't keep its promise. The print quality, specially for black text is far below a Laserprinter, even in "quality" mode the text just isn't sharp. Epson also promises the prints are immediately dry, which just isn't true. I print invoices on the machine and fold them after printing, the ink just smears even if i try to fold them very carefully, and i don't have wet hands.
The worst part of the machine is the software. Most of the functions just won't work on a Mac. There's not one central App that lets you manage all of the functions but there are plenty of little apps making it very confusing and time intensive to get the thing working. Some features as Fax reception to the Mac, or sending Faxes from the Mac just won't work. I tried using the machine over WiFi and it's not stable at all, after a software update from Epson the WiFi connection is just going to work for a few minutes after a restart, then it's lost again.
Another bad point are the initialising cartridges, filled with "air" instead of ink.
Finally it's really hard to reach the Epson support, and it's really unhelpful and very badly organised. After replacing the yellow cartridge, there's no more yellow ink coming out of the printhead. I've spend hours trying to contact Epson on this, with the only result that they recommend me getting back in contact with the store where i bought it.
I've lost days to get the thing working, now after a few months it's already broken.
Actually the whole package is just so bad I'm going to leave it at my local recycling center and get some product that works. I'll try to sell the replacement cartrides I still have in stock on ebay. …
- Written by Daniel K from Luxembourg
232 of 291 people found this useful
Great All in one
This printer is great. However if you are going to use it with a mac it probably isn't going to work. I had it working mac did an This printer is great. However if you are going to use it with a mac it probably isn't going to work. I had it working mac did an update and it was done. Not an OS upgrade just an update. I have tried for hours to fix it and if I can't fix it you can be sure the foofoos at the store cant.
I have this on a Windows laptop, my android, and two desktops and I can use it USB, Internet printing, fax, scans great, on wifi and no issues in windows at all.
I am still trying to figure out how mac stays in business. Every time they do an update a piece of software or hardware stops working. It has to be the worst os I have used. It reminds me of windows 3.11 for workgroups except they constantly break features with updates. Most of the features broken are the mac items I really dont get it. Considering my hardware is approved to install Mountain Lion it can't be to old, the osX version is supported, it did work and then nothing. Very sad.
- Written by Robert R from Covington
176 of 235 people found this useful
Terrific Printer ... UNTIL IT ISN'T
I'd just like to add my voice to the list of those having yellow ink problems with this printer. It worked great for 11 months the I'd just like to add my voice to the list of those having yellow ink problems with this printer. It worked great for 11 months then started dropping yellow ink everywhere. Epson replaced it and again all was OK for about 6 months and the problem recurred. Unfortunately I also invested in some large refillable cartridges - so not only am I out the cost of the printer, I'm out an extra $100 for them. …
- Written by Thomas B from Palm Springs
3 of 3 people found this useful
Great Printer Until the Jets Clogged
This was an amazing printer - fast, great quality, reliable, wireless. That is until the ink jets began to clog with the ink (if y This was an amazing printer - fast, great quality, reliable, wireless. That is until the ink jets began to clog with the ink (if you don't use it frequently maybe). Then the ink dried inside the jets to render them useless. So now it is a very big and very expensive black ink printer only - the color jets are almost all clogged. Very upsetting, and very expensive. If the black ink didn't work either I'd give it 1 star out of 5. Epson really needs to fix this problem - self cleaning that actually works would do it. …
- Written by Jody A from Nederland
6 of 7 people found this useful
Yellow ink spilling.....now it is junk
It worked OK for about a year, but then ink started spilling, and there is no repair procedure. I guess it could be a boat anchor. It worked OK for about a year, but then ink started spilling, and there is no repair procedure. I guess it could be a boat anchor......but it would hold the boat about as well as it prints!
Just junk! …
- Written by Dave S from Brooklyn Park
11 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it print envelopes and business cards?
- Asked by Jane C from Somonauk
- Jan 7, 2013
Please advise the link for me to check for software updates for my Epson WP-4530 which I purchased from Apple.
- Asked by Sabrina L from Horsham
- Jan 5, 2014
It will depend on what operating system you are currently running. (Under the Apple menu in the top It will depend on what operating system you are currently running. (Under the Apple menu in the top left corner, scroll down to "About This Mac" if you are unsure.) Then go to to the Epson website which is very helpful. Click on "Support and Downloads" which will ask you both the name of the printer (WP-4530) and the operating system you are using. Then simply click download. …
- Answered by Barbara M from North Sydney
- Jan 7, 2014
Does it print on 8.5x14 or 11x17 inch paper? Does it print double sided without manually turning paper over? How many paper trays does it have?
- Asked by Grady O from Fort Collins
- Feb 26, 2013
It can take 8.5x14 through a drop-down paper feed in the back - it does not support larger formats, It can take 8.5x14 through a drop-down paper feed in the back - it does not support larger formats, like 11x17 …
- Answered by Richard C B from Ft Lauderdale
- Oct 15, 2013
Laser or inkjet
- Asked by Duane P from Gympie
- Jun 2, 2013
- Answered by Barbara M from North Sydney
- Jun 2, 2013