OverviewThe Michael Kors MK Monogram Horizontal Tote wraps your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air in Michael Kors signature monogram print. There's a separate inner pocket to house your MacBook—and a zipper with leather pull-tab to ensure a snug protective fit. Plus you get a pocket for your iPhone and one for your iPad or iPad 2 in its Smart Cover. The Michael Kors gold color metal MK charm hanging along the front provides a luxurious detail. And in the Michael Kors tradition of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, each tote is individually handcrafted from the MK monogram signature print and includes premium Napa leather handles and straps.
- Fits MacBook Air or up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Easy device access
- Additional iPhone pocket (fits iPhone 3 and iPhone 4 or 4S in a bumper or case)
- Multi-purpose inner pockets
- Inside strap with spring-closing hook for keys
- MK monogram logo satin lining
- Michael Kors designer handbag style and quality
Did you notice?A separate inner pocket houses your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air—and a zipper with leather pull-tab ensures a snug protective fit
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air, iPad, and iPhone in Michael Kors style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Horizontal Tote for MacBook
- Height : 11.81 in./30.0 cm
- Width : 4.9 in./12.45 cm
- Weight : 2.6 lb./1.18 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 2913A4S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616019416
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
I've never been so organized!
I love this bag. I'm actually carrying it as an everyday purse right now, and it's so stylish no one would ever know its intended for a computer. It has individual pockets inside that fit my iPhone 4, iPad (in the apple cover), and kindle absolutely perfectly, and they don't get in the way of my essentials... No more losing my lip gloss and my wallet, because there are even small pockets down the sides for those. :) I intend to carry my 13" MacBook Air in the center zip section, and though it's made for a 15" MBP, the Air still fits securely. My mom got the smaller of the two Michael Kors bags, and her Air and iPad fit much tighter in its pockets. The profile of the bag is large, but for women who know they can carry a large tote, it's awesome. Plus, I am so organized now, I can't even believe it! Highly recommended. …
- Written by Jacqui R from Village of Lakewood
160 of 167 people found this useful
This is a great tote--It holds my Macbook Air nice and snug along with my iphone, keys and ipad! Not only is it functional, but it 's also a super stylish Michael Kors bag! I love it! …
- Written by Dina B from El Dorado Hills
151 of 165 people found this useful
I just ordered this tote bag online, it was delivered and to my door very soon, and a lot sooner than i thought witch was great!!. ...time for likes and dis likes....
likes: great colour, pockets(lots on the inside and one on either side of the outside of bag, lots of room, and its great for school, similar look as the LV tote.
dislikes: i have a 13" macbook pro and the bag is only made for the 15" macbook sooo its just too big for my mac and i hate that! i wish my laptop fit snug into the inside case but its too big for my computer leaving a lot of room that i don't want or need in the bag! also when my laptop is in the bag it is very heavy and the straps hurt my shoulders, this bag is also very big, wide and square....i guess i just wish it was smaller for my mac to fit snug and a lot less square !
Thats my personal opinion, Thanks ! :) …
- Written by Victoria U from Georgetown
110 of 142 people found this useful
Its so roomy!!!! I thought maybe when I put my macbook in that there wouldn't be much room for other stuff, but I can fit everythi ng I need for throughout the day and still have room for a little extra things!!! Definitely worth the price! …
- Written by Kayla S from chino
5 of 5 people found this useful
I love this Tote for everyday and travel. I bought my bag 5 months ago and used it on several international trips and it still loo ks brand new. It holds my MacPro 17" laptop without a problem- snug but protected. Love all of the pockets. I would have given it 5 stars if the straps were 2 inches longer- even though it is adjustable it would be more comfortabe slightly longer when loaded down with cords and files. it is truly travel friendly. Buy it... you will love it too! …
- Written by Mia C from Parlankd
10 of 10 people found this useful
Greatest Bag ever and so worth the money.
This bag is roomy, it fits all my Apple devices and keeps them organized. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with cover, an iPad, and iPh one. I don't leave home without them. Now that I have this bag I always have the right device at the right time. I absolutely love this bag and its really fashionable. I definitely recommend this bag to anyone looking for a quality product for a good price. …
- Written by Sharon J from Swansea
15 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Lyn W
- Nov 24, 2012
No answers yet
- Asked by Jennifer B from Orland Park
- Nov 25, 2011
No, it would fit a 15" snugly, a 13" with a little room (but still feels pretty secure), and is not wide enough for a 17". …
- Answered by Jacqui R from Village Of Lakewood
- Nov 26, 2011
- Asked by Ronnii S from Indianapolis
- Aug 27, 2012
It is super comfortable- these straps a bit thicker than the images make them appear. I load it up with everything and find it super comfy- lots of pockets too! …
- Answered by Jennifer M from El Dorado Hills
- Sep 4, 2012
- Asked by Tzu-wen W from Richmond
- Sep 15, 2012
- Answered by Janelin G from New York
- Sep 25, 2012
- Asked by Jasmin K B
- Jul 11, 2012
No it fits up to a MacBook Pro 15. You will have more space in there with the 11 but it will fit fi ne. …
- Answered by Jennifer M from El Dorado Hills
- Sep 4, 2012