Position your Disney AppMATes vehicles on the screen of your iPad and they digitally come to the life within the Cars 2 AppMATes App. Encounter every aspect of Radiator Springs as you explore the dirt roads, water and other features. Race against other players and even tailor your own experience by collecting virtual items. Get ready to hit the road by downloading the free Cars 2 AppMATes App for iPad from the App Store in iTunes.
- Explore the world of Radiator Springs as you drive through the mud, water, dirt roads and more
- Interact with the world with great character phrases and audio and visual effects
- Race against other virtual Cars characters to get a top spot on the Game Center leader board
- Accept and solve missions to collect hubcaps even faster
- Redeem hubcaps for new horns, tires, fuel and more
- Completely safe for use on your iPad screen
Did you notice?Seamlessly interacts with your iPad without use of batteries, Bluetooth or 30-pin connection.
Apple Recommends ForKids and Cars fans of all ages who want to make the most of long trips, car rides and all other play time with their iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Two Cars 2 AppMATes toy vehicles
- Instruction sheet
- Mfr. Part Number : 20049848
- UPC or EAN No. : 778988982587
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. It does not work with the iPad Mini as the contacts on the cars are recognized by their individ ual spacing, which is based on a 10" iPad screen, not a 7" screen.
Sadly, the only place in the known Universe where this information can be found is buried deep within the product website. Not on the landing page. Not on the package. Not anywhere else. …
- Answered by Marty P from Lake Oswego
- Dec 8, 2012
- Asked by Katherine L
- Nov 10, 2012
I have got problems with it. Before on my iPad 2 it wirkend Fine. Now on Ipad3 it doesnt recognize t he Car correctly like Loosing contact? …
- Answered by Andreas L from Celle
- Apr 5, 2012
Which iPad screen protector actually works with the cars? I have a Casecrown matte protector and it won't recognize the cars.....
- Asked by Lauren S from Guilford
- Dec 26, 2011