Conceived on a gravel trail by an engineer training for his first Ironman Triathlon, Yurbuds are designed to transform your athletic experience.
Patented Twist Lock technology
Twist Lock your Yurbuds into place and they'll never fall out.
Ultra-soft comfort fit
Yurbuds are the first earphones ergonomically designed to fit the ear while avoiding sensitive pain points in the ear.
Clinically proven acoustics
These earphones deliver deeper, richer sound with all types of music, in any environment. Yet they allow sufficient ambient noise, so you stay aware of your surroundings.
Go the distance
Just like you, Team Yurbuds trains through the rain, up the tough trails, and in a hot gym. Yurbuds sport earphones are essential equipment created to deliver exceptional performance under challenging conditions, so you can achieve and exceed your goals.
- Patented Twist Lock technology—never falls out
- Dry Mic 3-button control allows convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls—even in the rain
- Medical-grade silicone enhancers provide ultra-soft comfort that never hurts even during extended use
- Durable, sweat-proof and water-resistant construction delivers reliable performance under all conditions
- Angled plug for durable strain relief on wire
- Integrated ergonomics and acoustics achieve an uncompromised clarity with clinically proven deep base while keeping you aware of your surroundings
- Personalized fit is guaranteed
Did you notice?Reigning Ironman World Champions, Chris "Macca" McCormack and Mirinda "Rinny" Carfrae both train enthusiastically with Yurbuds.
Apple Recommends ForDesigned for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who train hard and play hard with earphones; perfect for extended active use.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Behind-the-Ear Earphones with 3-Button Control Dry Mic
- Soft, zippered carrying case
- Additional Enhancers to ensure personalized fit
- Height : 0.59 in./15 mm
- Width : 0.67 in./17 mm
- Length : 1.18 in./30 mm
- Mfr. Part Number : 10201
- UPC or EAN No. : 852530003040
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
very comfortable, sound is ok. only weakness: the buttons are a bit fragile, so if you don't push the absolute end of the rocker t o increase/decrease volume, you will end up with pausing the song. …
- Written by Heiko S from Brooklyn
40 of 42 people found this useful
Decent headphones for exercising.
The only complaint I have is that the remote/mic bounces when I run. It's a small complaint but it can be annoying at times. The sound quality is good, not great. They are comfortable to run with. I have tried a few different headphones for running and these are reasonably priced, comfortable and have decent sound. …
- Written by Tony T from Canandaigua
37 of 40 people found this useful
Love these headphones
Listening to my iPod from 5:00am until the battery needs to be recharged i listen to audiobooks, podcast, and music. These headph ones sound great on all of these formats. The controls take a little getting use to but it's nice to have them to control the iPod. I wear the wire under my shirt and keep the iPod in my pocket so the wire does not catch on anything. This also keeps the mic from flopping around while I am busy. I have the worst luck with headphones I kill them all from the cheapest to the most expensive. These have lasted really well for the past two months which is great with me, they usually last two to three weeks. …
- Written by Evelyn G from PASADENA
33 of 34 people found this useful
These did not fit comfortably, and the replacement pieces were identical in size to the pieces that were pre-equipped on the headp hones. They never felt comfortable and caused pain within five minutes of wearing them. …
- Written by Tim B from Saint Louis
Terrible Sound Quality!
I purchased these and brought them home to test them out. I plugged them in and played one song then immediately boxed them back u p. The sound quality was worse than the old 1980 walkman headphones. I listen to a lot of Dubstep when I run and everytime the bass would hit it sounded like someone beat boxing the bass. I will not be purchasing Yurbuds again. …
- Written by Steven W from Glendale
1 of 1 people found this useful
Less then 1 star.
Horrible headphones. Not only do they fall out frequently, they are very uncomfortable. The wrap around for the ear doesnt fit ar ound the ear in a way that makes you feel like its going to keep the headphones on, it just unhooks itself. After finally getting the buds in my ear, it wasn't long before i felt great discomfort. Pressure in my ear, and pain. The only thing these were good for were entertaining my cat while i was away, hes chewed through the rubber bud covers... solidifying the headphones imminent death. …
- Written by Jamie F
24 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, except the old shuffles that came out before volume/track control was added by Apple.
- Answered by Daniel D from Richmond Heights
- Sep 6, 2011
- Asked by Brian B from Atlanta
- Aug 28, 2011
I just got these head phones today. I like them they fit well and the sound is great. To answer you r question I was watching a movie on my iphone and my dad called. The movie paused and I got the call. they could hear me perfectly bc of the receiver on the back of the T in the wires even when the phone was an arm length away. …
- Answered by Chris H from Fair Haven
- Aug 29, 2011
Does the wire acts as an antenna like the headphones that comes with them, to get the radio reception?
- Asked by Edmund S from Primm Springs
- Sep 4, 2011
No answers yet