HiPPiH iEagle Foldable Wireless Keyboard
HiPPiH iEagle Foldable Wireless Keyboard
OverviewA full-sized Bluetooth keyboard for iPad, iPhone, Pod touch, and Mac, the iEagle folds for easy, convenient carrying in a bag, pocket, or backpack. Along with the expected keyboard functions, it gives you iTunes transport controls and “Home” keys for easy navigation. You also get a built-in stand for iPhone or iPod touch, a padded Carry Pouch and two AAA batteries for hours of use.
- Solid, responsive keys offer a satisfying and productive typing experience
- View full screen while typing, editing, emailing, and more
- Controls for iTunes conveniently located on the left side of the keyboard
- "Home" keys on both left and right side for easy device navigation
- Built-in slider lock holds keyboard in open position on uneven surfaces
- Indicator lights for power and pairing functions
- Pull out, folding iPhone and iPod touch stand for easy viewing
- Padded poly-foam carry pouch provides secure protection
- Hours of typing and standby power from two AAA batteries (included)
- Folds closed with secure push-button latch that prevents accidental opening while traveling
Did you notice?A desk-top typing experience for emails, documents, notes, or anything that requires typing while out of the office or away from home.
Apple Recommends ForRoad warriors, students, travelers, or anyone on the go with an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- HiPPiH iEagle Foldable Wireless Keyboard
- Pull-out device stand
- Padded poly-foam carry pouch
- Two AAA batteries
- Connections : Wireless,Bluetooth 2.0
- Width : 4.05 in.
- Depth : 0.39 in.
- Weight : 0.97 lb.
- Mac OS X v10.4.1 or later; iOS4 or later
- Bluetooth-equipped Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Mfr. Part Number : HIPPIH-APPLE-PRO-FOLD-US
- UPC or EAN No. : 846729000408
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year parts and labor
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
A great travel productivity tool for iPad
I do not like to carry a lot of accessories with my iPad but I have found that for productivity an external keyboard is a must. Th is keyboard is almost full size (fully extended), has solid tactile feel and folds down to a very small size for travel. The perfect iPad companion for business trips when I want to leave my macbook at home. …
- Written by Timothy M from EL DORADO HILLS
249 of 272 people found this useful
This keyboard is a thumb saver! I am on the road a lot for work and do not like to lug my laptop around with me in airports. The iEagle is so compact and lightweight I carry it in my purse with my iPhone and can get a lot more work done. I was also impressed with the battery life. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who does a lot of their work from their iPhone/iPad. …
- Written by Erica T from Ladera Ranch
192 of 212 people found this useful
Just what I needed for my business travels
Finally a keyboard perfect for travelling. Takes up very little space and functions perfectly, I look forward to use it on my next business travel. Thank you HiPPiH! Kind regards …
- Written by Morten L from Holte
156 of 183 people found this useful
After some use the vowels stopped working. Bad buy
- Written by Nathan S from Portland
6 of 7 people found this useful
I got a dud
I just got my ipad mini and synced it up- the entire top row of letters didn't work. I'm sending it back.
- Written by Gary L from Cotter
9 of 9 people found this useful
I was hoping to be able to type on this keyboard, but the tiny and hard to push spacebar makes it nearly impossible. I would not r ecommend the keyboard, there are most likely more portable/useful purchases, especially for the price. …
- Written by Michael H from Durham
19 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Rn S from Brooklyn
- Feb 17, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Ivona M
- Feb 10, 2013
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
Any wireless keyboard can be used. Go to settings. Bluetooth.
- Answered by Christopher B
- Feb 21, 2013
No, sadly it does not.
- Answered by Seth G from Chappaqua
- Sep 9, 2011
- Asked by Brittany V from Petersburg
- Jul 20, 2011
Yes, I have an iPad 2 configured exactly like yours, and am using the HiPPiH iEagle.
- Answered by Paul C from Oneonta
- Jul 22, 2011
- Asked by Dory G from New York
- Jun 7, 2012
I just bought a new iPad, 3rd generation, and I think the Zagg case with keyboard is a very good buy and offers great protection. I bought one and love it. I have compared prices and features of other keyboard/keyboard case combos and I think it is the best.
Just my opinion, but I would check into it. I bought mine at Best Buy with my iPad. They only offered white and black. I have since found out you can purchaser many different colors online. …
- Answered by Nancy P from Wentzville
- Aug 13, 2012