The rigid protective backbone layer reinforces support to deliver even better durability. It holds your iPhone 4 in place with an innovative hidden strap at the top as well as a snap closure on the front flap. The interior is lined in accent-colored leather and offers two credit card pockets.
- Hidden strap closure to hold iPhone 4 in place
- Light and rigid protective layer for support
- Earphone, speaker and charge port openings
- Use iPhone 4 while in case
Did you notice?The seamless front protective cover flips open to reveal two credit-card pockets.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 4 in streamlined leather luxury.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 4.9 in./12.45 cm
- Width: 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616012950
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it have a opening for the camera?
- Asked by Thyagi R
- Oct 21, 2011
No it does not.
- Answered by Farzan K from Washington
- Jul 14, 2012
Does it have a belt attachment?
- Asked by Ferron R from Baton Rouge
- Feb 21, 2011
- Answered by Omer C from Los Angeles
- Mar 14, 2011
Is there a magnet in the flap? Is it possible the magnet could mess with the phone? e.g. make it crash.
- Asked by Evan J
- Apr 16, 2011
- Answered by Jude A
- Apr 30, 2011
Can you talk on the phone while this is on it?
- Asked by Jeanne W from Highlands
- Mar 31, 2011
Yes, you can talk on the phone with the case on. I do.
- Answered by Fay B
- Apr 1, 2011
does the case affect signal strength
- Asked by Robert S
- May 17, 2011
Im having the same problem. :( i just got the 4S and it take me forever to send when i have my case Im having the same problem. :( i just got the 4S and it take me forever to send when i have my case on and i dont have any problem if i take mu case off.. …
- Answered by Chricel F from Garland
- Feb 19, 2012