1. I haven't had a any problems with setup or operation on our home wifi.
2. The WeMo app controls the switches both locally and via 4G.
1. WeMo app crashes pretty often on my iphone 5 - maybe 1 out of 5 times the app is opened.
2. WeMo integration with IFTTT is pretty unreliable. I have a switch setup to turn on a lamp at dusk and then off at a set time. The on time can vary by 2 or 3 hours from day to day and same with the off time.
3. Switch status has to be manually refreshed when viewing with the app to see the latest switch state.
4. The motion sensor takes some moving around to get it to operate a switch like I wanted. For example, I put it in the TV room and set it up to turn off the lights when no one is in the room. Turns out you can't put it 10 ft away from the couch and have it detect any but large motions. Moving your head or an arm won't always be detected. It it is only a 3 or 4 feet away it will detect small motions that occur while being a zombie in front of the TV.