I just used two of these carts to upgrade and sync 700+ iPads for a K-12 school deployment. The cart made the impossible possible by allowing us to update/image 60 iPads at once instead of having to do them one at a time. As far function these carts worked perfectly.
- Allows charging, updating, syncing of up to 30 iPads at once
- Very well built, you won't have to worry about it falling apart
- Compact size for what it can store
- VERY expensive, almost to the point where K-12 education can't even consider using them for anything other than special use like I described above
- The cables could stand to be another 1/2" to 1" longer
- The 30 pin connectors aren't made as good as the ones that come with an ipad. Some can be hard to connect to an iPad and some have to be inserted just right to make a data connection
- Needs connection lights on the front since the 30-pin connectors have issues, have to walk around and look at the back to make sure all iPads are connected