Questions & Answers for Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPod
2 Questions from the Community
Help with charging
I have an iPod classroom set of 24 in my kindergarten class, but we are having trouble getting them all charged. I see you have a port for 4 units and this cart for 40 units (which is too much for my budget). What do you suggest?
- Asked by Cristy M from Green River
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Help with charging)
You could look at the Bretford PowerSync Case. It supports 20 iPod devices and may be a better fit for your budget.
Apple PN TV403VC/A
- Answered by Matt P from Franklin Park
- Nov 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Help with charging)
We have the 40 iPod cart, it is great! We are planning to purchase iPads also can they be charged on the same cart ? I
I know that the drawers would not close
- Asked by Susan S from Haverhill
- Apr 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (We have the 40 iPod cart, it is great! We are planning to purchase iPads also can they be charged on the same cart ? I)
We have two of these carts at work, and will take one to off site meetings if we won't need to ship it. They are used to charge iPhones (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S) iPod Touch (any generation) and iPads (1 and 2)
They will charge iPads, however, they charge at a much slower rate than the charger that ships with the iPad. Based on our experience, I would say that they charge at the same rate as the Charger that ships with the iPhone.
- Answered by Bruce A from Rolling Meadows
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (We have the 40 iPod cart, it is great! We are planning to purchase iPads also can they be charged on the same cart ? I)