Questions & Answers for iPhone 5c Case - Pink
25 Questions from the Community
is there a flip leather case for the iphone 4c. The silicone case is not rugged enough and seems to absorb dye from wife's handbag
No answers yet
Is there any type of warranty on the 5c case cover?
- Asked by Marisa M from Bedford
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any type of warranty on the 5c case cover?)
What are the dimesions of the iPhone 5C with the case?
- Asked by Dean L from Brisbane
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimesions of the iPhone 5C with the case?)
The silicon microfiber itself is the only protection offered. There are no additional supports within the case, however depending on how much you drop your phone, the case itself should give at least some protection from the fall. If you feel that you are somewhat clumsy when it comes to your phone, I would personally recommend an otter box case or something along that line, however it is your personal choice.
- Answered by Joshua H from Naperville
- Sep 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does the new color silicone case have a bumper to protect the phone if dropped?)
Does the white iPhone 5c case stain easily?
I'm planning to buy a white case for my blue iPhone 5c, and will be using it in a sports environment. Is the white case sensitive to dirt stains, and is it safer to just get the black one?
- Asked by Aaron A from Winnetka
- Mar 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the white iPhone 5c case stain easily?)