Questions & Answers for Lightning to VGA Adapter
45 Questions from the Community
Yes, the display is mirrored, so you will still see video on your iPad/iPhone/iPod's Screen.
- Answered by Cindy H from Bayfield
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I connect this to a vga to av adapter and still receive a video out on my screen?)
Can you use more than one adapter at the same time using the extra lightning port?
I want to show my students some garageband recording for a music tech. I would normally connect the lightning to vga adapter to my projector but i need a keyboard connected via the lightning to usb cable.
As the vga adapter has a lightning port, is it possible to put the lightning to usb adapter into the vga adapter so i can use a midi keyboard and show what I am doing via the projector at the same time?
Or does that port only allow for charging the device?
- Asked by Paul W
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use more than one adapter at the same time using the extra lightning port?)
Does the iPad 4 with VGA adapter support the widescreen 1366x768 resolution?
If so, does the iPad 4 screen mirroring stay on 1024x768 with black bars either side ? does it switch to 1366x768 when playing 720p HD Video?
- Asked by Jonathan R
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad 4 with VGA adapter support the widescreen 1366x768 resolution?)
Does the iPad 4 support an output resolution of 1600 x 1200 over this Lighting to VGA Adapter?
I'm aware it supports the standard 1024 x 768 resolution on projectors, but I want to know if that limitation is due to the projector not accepting a higher input or with the iPad itself. I have a Dell Ultrasharp monitor with a native resolution of 1600 x 1200 and I'd hate to purchase this without making sure it used it to its full advantage.
- Asked by Derek S
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad 4 support an output resolution of 1600 x 1200 over this Lighting to VGA Adapter?)