Questions & Answers for Native Union GRIPSTER Case for iPad Air
7 Questions from the Community
Does the stand on this detach
- Asked by Nicholas M from Edinburgh
- May 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the stand on this detach)
Does this work with Logitech slim keyboard?
The Logitech slim keyboard for iPad mini with retina display
- Asked by Gary L from Livonia
- Oct 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Logitech slim keyboard?)
Do you have this case for ipad 2?
- Asked by Vasileios R
- Oct 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have this case for ipad 2?)
I have both an Air and an Air 2. At first, this case seems to actually work better for the iPad Air 2, because the device seats more securely. But the front camera hole is misplaced. So they still need to release their gripster for the Air2.
- Answered by Edwin Jed Fish G from Pasadena
- Dec 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do you have this case for ipad 2?)
- Asked by Yvon T from Anjou
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do-you-have-this-case-for-ipad-air 2)
does this case protect the iPad if its dropped?
- Asked by Roxanne R from Mcminnville
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this case protect the iPad if its dropped?)
NO!!! This case is amazing, but provides no protection. My iPad screen has shattered twice in the last two weeks while using the Gripster. These weren't big falls either- one time it slipped off the couch when I sat down, and landed on the rug two feet below. The other time, it fell out of my bag when I leaned over and landed on a wood floor. I should point out that I used my iPad Mini Retina with the Apple Smart Cover for six months before the purchasing the Native Union Gripster, and although it left something to be desired (folding to prop was unstable, not many angles, couldn't prop in portrait orientation, cover got in the way when taking pictures), it kept my iPad safe and sound, without any scratches or shatters, for six months. I am returning the Gripster and going back to my Apple Smart Cover- I have learned my lesson :-/
- Answered by Dana S from Canton
- Jul 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does this case protect the iPad if its dropped?)