Questions & Answers for Zepp Golf Sensor
4 Questions from the Community
Is it only for golfers with a perfect swing? I'm happy with my swing and don't want to change it, is it easy to read data
And understand what data means? What happens if sensor is not aligned properly?
Will it work fine being lefthanded
- Asked by Joseph D
- Jun 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work fine being lefthanded)
Absolutely! It works for right and left handed golfers. Just select your dominant hand when setting up your account in the app.
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
- Jul 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will it work fine being lefthanded)
It uses bluetooth to communicate with your iPad, iPone, or iPod Touch. For golf, it is not ideal to use the sensor without using the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch app as you won't be able to see the numbers you're producing. You can do that though; it is just not ideal. The Zepp sensor has the capacity to store 2,000 golf swings. As long as the sensor is turned on when you make a swing, your swing will be recorded. When you go to use the app with the sensor still turned on, the sensor will sync all of your swings taken and stored on it with the app (provided that you have bluetoooth turned on).
- Answered by Waldron J from Charlotte
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How does it communicate back to the Ipad? Does it need to be with you when using the product?)