Questions & Answers for iRig HD Digital Guitar Interface for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac
7 Questions + 9 Answers
7 Questions from the Community
iRig HD with iPad Air - it is compatible?
I own an iPad Air, and I wanted to know if the iRig HD Digital Guitar Interfaceis compatible with iPad Air. I didn't see iPad Air included in the compatible devices' list, yet I would still like to confirm this info.
Thank you very much in advnace and sincerely yours,
- Asked by Alexandra K
- Apr 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iRig HD with iPad Air - it is compatible?)
30 Pin Cable
Coupon Codes (for Amplitube Metal for Mac) & Instructions
- Answered by Leonard P
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what is in the box)
Can you use this for Piano as well?
- Asked by Nelia T from Beaumont
- Aug 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this for Piano as well?)
Yes and no. It can record audio, like from a digital piano/keyboard. It doesn't handle MIDI though, iRig Pro and iRig MIDI would be better suited for that.
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville
- Sep 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you use this for Piano as well?)
Yes, it should work with GarageBand according to the manufacturer IK Multimedia. The item description on their website says:
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps (the #1 app for guitar players) including AmpliTube Fender®, AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, as well as any other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio.
- Answered by Jordan S from Markham
- Jul 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (There is no mention of GarageBand in the description. Is this device supported in GarageBand?)
does irig work with jamup pro
- Asked by Michael K from West Springfield
- Aug 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does irig work with jamup pro)