Questions & Answers for Griffin SportCuff Wristband for iPod nano (7th Gen.)
3 Questions + 3 Answers
3 Questions from the Community
can you wash the wrist band?
- Asked by Scott O from Brentwood
- Dec 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you wash the wrist band?)
On Griffin's web site, they say you can hand wash it. I have been turning it inside out and putting it in a lingerie bag in the washing machine. (I do not machine-dry it.) It appears to be holding up pretty well.
- Answered by Elizabeth B from Princeton
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can you wash the wrist band?)
Do you need to have a case on to put it in?
- Asked by Bailey P from City Beach
- Oct 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to have a case on to put it in?)
It's like a snap-in case with a wristband attached, so you'd leave the Nano bare and snap it in. If you already carry your Nano in a case, you'd remove it before using it with this wristband. I haven't tried it with a protective film.
- Answered by Leland J from Washington
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do you need to have a case on to put it in?)
head phones, yes!
- Answered by Lee G from San Antonio
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is the screen covered? Is it waterproof and can you still use the ear phones with this case?)