Questions & Answers for Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5mm-M/2x3.5mm-F)
4 Questions from the Community
Does this product work with ipad air ?
- Asked by Kay B from Overland Park
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with ipad air ?)
can this product be used in auxilary jack on car radio
i'm looking for a splitter to use in my car radio's auxilary plug to have ipod and sattelite radio to be plugged in at the same time so that i dont have to unplug one then plug in the other so that it dont wearout the plug
- Asked by Edward D from Brandon
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can this product be used in auxilary jack on car radio)
Can i use the splitter of a mic in and headphone out ? My MacBook Pro has only one 3.5mm Jack port.
I need to use a audio line in and an audio line out simultaneously, My MacBook Pro 13" has only one 3.5mm Jack port. How can I achieve this for use on Skype and garageband ?
Does this work with macbook
Does this device work with a macbook pro retina
- Asked by Richard H
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with macbook)
Yes, this will work with any device that has a 3.5mm (aka "mini") audio output including any of the Apple laptops and iOS devices.
- Answered by Scott L from Kingston
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this work with macbook)