Questions & Answers for Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5mm-M/2x3.5mm-F)
6 Questions from the Community
Can I use one side as output to record and the other input to talk to someone on my iPhone 5s?
I am a writer and want a way to directly record to Audacity on my MBP. I don't like the apps because they are hard to use and/or expensive. Would this work if I use one side of the Y to hook up the headset so that I can both talk and listen to the person I am interviewing and the other side to use as output to the computer? If this won't work any other suggestions?
- Asked by Kurt U from Carmel
- Apr 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use one side as output to record and the other input to talk to someone on my iPhone 5s?)
Does this product work with ipad air ?
- Asked by Kay B from Overland Park
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with ipad air ?)
Does this fit in an iPhone using a lifeproof case?
So I recently got a lifeproof case for my new iPhone 5S and none of my previous attachments fit the phone strictly because the life proof case is too tall at the headphone jack. Would this attachment help fix that problem with this product or do I simply need to get a new case?
- Asked by Chadric H from Mantorville
- Apr 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit in an iPhone using a lifeproof case?)
can this product be used in auxilary jack on car radio
i'm looking for a splitter to use in my car radio's auxilary plug to have ipod and sattelite radio to be plugged in at the same time so that i dont have to unplug one then plug in the other so that it dont wearout the plug
- Asked by Edward D from Brandon
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can this product be used in auxilary jack on car radio)
Does this work with macbook
Does this device work with a macbook pro retina
- Asked by Richard H
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with macbook)
Yes, this will work with any device that has a 3.5mm (aka "mini") audio output including any of the Apple laptops and iOS devices.
- Answered by Scott L from Kingston
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this work with macbook)
Can i use the splitter of a mic in and headphone out ? My MacBook Pro has only one 3.5mm Jack port.
I need to use a audio line in and an audio line out simultaneously, My MacBook Pro 13" has only one 3.5mm Jack port. How can I achieve this for use on Skype and garageband ?