Questions & Answers for Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Bike Computer Powered by iPhone
4 Questions + 4 Answers
4 Questions from the Community
Is this compatible with Iphone 6?
- Asked by Pushkaraj G
- Oct 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Iphone 6?)
Yes, it is compatible with the iPhone 6. Just update with the lasted version of the wahoo fitness app.
- Answered by Richard S from Tustin
- Oct 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this compatible with Iphone 6?)
Doe's the RFTKL work with ANT+ heart monitor
- Asked by Kevin D. M from Ticonderoga
- Sep 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Doe's the RFTKL work with ANT+ heart monitor)
The RFTKL will not work natively with anything ANT+. You can buy the RFTKL+ which has an ANT+ bridge natively or you can buy an ANT+ key for the RFTKL which is a less elegant solution. So if you don't own a device, but the + model but f you already do, you can buy the add on key.
- Answered by Gord W from Edmonton
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Doe's the RFTKL work with ANT+ heart monitor)
The accessories (HRM etc) connect to the iPhone and the RFLKT connects to the iPhone to display the iPhone data - so, yes you do need the iPhone with you. The benefit of the RFLKT is that you can see the iPhone data whilst the iPhone itself is in your jersey pocket.
- Answered by Mike E
- Jul 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do you have to have an iPhone with you to see your progress during a bicycle ride?)