Questions & Answers for Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Bike Computer Powered by iPhone
4 Questions + 4 Answers
4 Questions from the Community
Is this compatible with Iphone 6?
- Asked by Pushkaraj G
- Oct 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Iphone 6?)
Yes, it is compatible with the iPhone 6. Just update with the lasted version of the wahoo fitness app.
- Answered by Richard S from Tustin
- Oct 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this compatible with Iphone 6?)
can this work on spinning bikes
- Asked by Mike M
- Oct 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work on spinning bikes)
Short answer, yes. You can use it for your indoor cycling workout. The RFLKT works with any app that you use to track your workout. So it shows the data that the app on your iPhone is showing such as GPS, heart rate, workout time, intervals, etc.
- Answered by Jeff P from Laguna Beach
- Jan 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can this work on spinning bikes)
Doe's the RFTKL work with ANT+ heart monitor
- Asked by Kevin D. M from Ticonderoga
- Sep 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Doe's the RFTKL work with ANT+ heart monitor)
The RFTKL will not work natively with anything ANT+. You can buy the RFTKL+ which has an ANT+ bridge natively or you can buy an ANT+ key for the RFTKL which is a less elegant solution. So if you don't own a device, but the + model but f you already do, you can buy the add on key.
- Answered by Gord W from Edmonton
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Doe's the RFTKL work with ANT+ heart monitor)
The accessories (HRM etc) connect to the iPhone and the RFLKT connects to the iPhone to display the iPhone data - so, yes you do need the iPhone with you. The benefit of the RFLKT is that you can see the iPhone data whilst the iPhone itself is in your jersey pocket.
- Answered by Mike E
- Jul 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do you have to have an iPhone with you to see your progress during a bicycle ride?)