Questions & Answers for Bowers & Wilkins Z2 Wireless Music System
6 Questions from the Community
Can I connect my Z2 to my MacBook Pro generally, instead of just through iTunes? I want to watch DVDs, or youtube videos, not just play iTunes music.
The Dock itself is recessed, therefore on some of the photographs you cannot see it because of the angle.
There is no specific cover for the dock
- Answered by Stuart S from Ferrin
- Aug 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (On the pics above the dock is covered or not shown on some pics... Is there a way to cover the dock like that?)
Can i plug this into my hdmi tv to watch my movies and listen to music?
- Asked by James R from La Mirada
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i plug this into my hdmi tv to watch my movies and listen to music?)
not via HDMI.
there's a 3.5mm input jack that you can use as long as your TV has a 3.5mm AUX out and will provide you with stereo output only.
- Answered by Mark O from Seattle
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can i plug this into my hdmi tv to watch my movies and listen to music?)
Will the B&W Z2 work with my new iMac through airplay?
- Asked by Kent B from Barrie
- May 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the B&W Z2 work with my new iMac through airplay?)
Yes! They work excellently. I just bought one, so I can speak from experience.
Notice that there is a Browse By option in which you can select "Airplay" and see only those speakers that have Airplay capability. The Z2, of course, is included.
By the way, I have to tell you, this speaker is excellent, beyond anything I imagined possible in a compact [and attractive] design.
- Answered by Richard B from Portland
- Aug 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the B&W Z2 work with my new iMac through airplay?)