Questions & Answers for Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear Headphones
4 Questions from the Community
Can I skype on my iPad using this microfone?
Does this have the same function as headphones with microphone? I need it for skyping on my iPad. The main use would be for travel, but the Skype with headphones and microphone is important.
- Asked by Pam D from Sydney
- May 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I skype on my iPad using this microfone?)
Perfect for longhaul. Very comfy. No noise.
- Answered by Anthony M
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Has anybody taken these headphones on a flight or a long journey. If so, what are they like?)
Both headphones sound really great however the Momentums offer a slightly better soundstage due to being around the ear headphones instead of on the ear like the P5s. Personally I prefer the P5s as I find them more comfortable and I really like the design. The Momentums are comfortable too they just don't fit my head as nicely as the p5s. You really can't go wrong with either pair.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
- Apr 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Whats the better headphone or what are their diferences, b&w p5 or the momentum? Thanks)