Questions & Answers for Monster Inspiration Active Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
5 Questions + 7 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
I see these don't have the iPhone 5s in the compatibility listing. What is it that's no compatible? Do the mic and control buttons work?
iPhone 5s compatibility.
No answers yet
Are these the highest quality headphones monster has released at the moment?
- Asked by Jason K from Indiatown
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these the highest quality headphones monster has released at the moment?)
Yes. They are phenomenal sounding.
- Answered by R C K from Elk Grove
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Are these the highest quality headphones monster has released at the moment?)
How do the Monster Inspiration compare with the Beats by Dr Dre?
- Asked by Nhan L from Monterey Park
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the Monster Inspiration compare with the Beats by Dr Dre?)
Compared to beats solo, studio, and pro's? These win. To Beats Mixrs and wireless, the mixrs are almost the same but the inspiration have a little more clearer tone and mixrs have more bass. The wireless are almost the same but the inspiration beat them just by a little. IMO the mixrs are the clearest beats, and the inspiration win, no doubt.
- Answered by Evan P from Glendale
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do the Monster Inspiration compare with the Beats by Dr Dre?)
can you use the mic, for rosette stone?
As a headset for a mac.
- Asked by Jackson B from Chattanooga
- Jul 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the mic, for rosette stone?)
How do these new Monster Inspiration headphones compare with the Pioneer HDJ-2000's? I like the new direction Monster is going yet need to know.
Looking for overall sound quality (HDJ-2000's use an mini-XLR cable connection, same type of connection used for huge big box basement speakers used in clubs! I'm looking for crisp highs (treble, not tremble) without piercing ears, proper mids, and wondrous bass!!Best Answer:
Pioneer's HDJ-2000 is over-the-ear headset...comfort level for daily use (even 20mins or so is quite uncomforatble_...5/10...sound quality is balanced (but not bassy...in fact missing on some low frequencies)...8/10...
Monster is on-ear...very comfortable even for prolonged wear..4-5 hours no problem..10/10...sound wise is skewed on bass yet not overpowering..balanced..8/10..