Similar questions from the community
can I use it with my sony tv with inbuilt ps2?
- Asked by James R
- Oct 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use it with my sony tv with inbuilt ps2?)
No answers yet
Can I capture video from camcorder?
I want to use some raw video[.dv] from my Sony Camcorder to make a movie using iMovie on my iMac.
- Asked by Clarence G from Suffolk
- Oct 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I capture video from camcorder?)
No answers yet
Can I see what I am filming while I am using my VCR?
I have a Macbook and Sony HD Camcorder.
But the Camcorder's touch screen is broken. It still records alright, but can not preview what I am filming.
If I connect Macbook with Camcorder with this product, can I preview what I am filming on the software? I don't need the mac to record it, I still want it to be recorded by tape in Camcorder.
If this product does not do that, which one can?
Thanks very much.
- Asked by Mo L from Beijing
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I see what I am filming while I am using my VCR?)
I am looking for a product (like the Pinacle Nano USB stick for Windows), where i can watch TV on my Mac desktop. Is there someting available?
Will the original film resolution be retained if I use Elgato Video Capture, edit in iMovie then burn to DVD?
(I would ultimately like to view the digitized film on TV, so do not want a noticeable degradation in resolution during the video capture).
Does this work for video 8 or high 8 video?
I have an old RCA video camera with Video 8 tapes. Can I transfer this using Elgato? There are only 2 cords a white and a yellow-that connect it to the TV. Also will this product run with Yosemite?
- Asked by Nancy C from Irvine
- Feb 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for video 8 or high 8 video?)