Similar questions from the community
I like a fair amount of bass in my music (typically listen to electronica/dance/techno-as-it-were). Is this set-up going to provide good low-end?
Wondering if anyone can provide a testament that this sub-woofer suits low-end enthusiasts like me? Otherwise I am sold on the looks and quality of this set up.
- Asked by Craig W from Calgary
- Feb 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I like a fair amount of bass in my music (typically listen to electronica/dance/techno-as-it-were). Is this set-up going to provide good low-end?)
i want to use these speakers as my main stereo in my lounge / dinning room will they be loud enough for parties etc?
i dont need them to be neighbour wakingly loud but i do like loud music will these be able to cope?
can these speakers be configured with apple tv and an HDTV set?
- Asked by Nikki C from Sarasota
- Nov 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can these speakers be configured with apple tv and an HDTV set?)
I want to use these speakers with my HDTV. When the iPod is hooked in the dock, can the music videos be watched on the TV simultaneously?
- Asked by Veronique B from Ste-flavie
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use these speakers with my HDTV. When the iPod is hooked in the dock, can the music videos be watched on the TV simultaneously?)
Can you dock your iPod and have it charging on the dock whilst the speakers are plugged in to your laptop and playing music through your laptop?
Compatibility with Spotify
I am looking to purchase either the B & W MM-1 or Focal XS Laptop speakers. I have an itunes account and know that I can play my music through either of these speakers, but I also have a Spotify subscription. Will I be able to play my Spotify music through these speakers as well ?
- Asked by William M
- Jun 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Spotify)
Will dock work with newest Ipod Touch (32Gb)?? I mainly mean for both sound output as a Ipod player?
I'm asking because the new Ipod does not play music when attached to my 4 yr old ipod dock.
- Asked by Timothy T from Santa Barbara
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will dock work with newest Ipod Touch (32Gb)?? I mainly mean for both sound output as a Ipod player?)
This product uses USB to connect to the computer, our setup below requires the use of a headphone jack.
We have a Mac Pro computer purchased on 12th. April 2009 (W89267582) and a Windows XP Pro PC. These are to both be connected to an NEC LCD3090WQXI 30 in. Monitor using a Gefen 2x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher.
This Switcher will also enable us to utilise our existing USB Mac keyboard with a USB Mac mouse, to access both the Mac Pro computer and the Windows XP Pro PC.
With the use of a Gefen TV Digital to Analog Decoder, the audio from both computers can be switched using output from their headphone jacks.
To accommodate the switching of the Gefen, can the Focal XS Speakers and Subwoofer be connected using the headphone jacks?
Failing this what high end speaker setup would you recommend?
will Focal XS run on 220 Volt power?
I am considering buy these buy live in South Korea. The power in Korea runs on 220V versus 110 in North America. Before I purchase these, I would like to know if they will run without using a power converter. Are they dual voltage?
- Asked by Scott K from Rr 1 Hawkestone
- Jul 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will Focal XS run on 220 Volt power?)