Similar questions from the community
Have they redesigned this to fit the new lightning connection?
- Asked by Aaron R from Little Rock
- Dec 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Have they redesigned this to fit the new lightning connection?)
does the dock work w/ an ipad?
I have an ipad 1. will it fit the dock? if not, can it connect via usb?
- Asked by Stephen G
- Nov 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does the dock work w/ an ipad?)
No answers yet
Can the system work as a separate sounddock or must it always be connected to the PC?
- Asked by Richard N from Potters Bar
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the system work as a separate sounddock or must it always be connected to the PC?)
This product uses USB to connect to the computer, our setup below requires the use of a headphone jack.
We have a Mac Pro computer purchased on 12th. April 2009 (W89267582) and a Windows XP Pro PC. These are to both be connected to an NEC LCD3090WQXI 30 in. Monitor using a Gefen 2x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher.
This Switcher will also enable us to utilise our existing USB Mac keyboard with a USB Mac mouse, to access both the Mac Pro computer and the Windows XP Pro PC.
With the use of a Gefen TV Digital to Analog Decoder, the audio from both computers can be switched using output from their headphone jacks.
To accommodate the switching of the Gefen, can the Focal XS Speakers and Subwoofer be connected using the headphone jacks?
Failing this what high end speaker setup would you recommend?
Would the Focal XS work with an Ipad2, presumably if connected using an ipad camera connection kit & would they also charge the ipad at the same time?
Will dock work with newest Ipod Touch (32Gb)?? I mainly mean for both sound output as a Ipod player?
I'm asking because the new Ipod does not play music when attached to my 4 yr old ipod dock.
- Asked by Timothy T from Santa Barbara
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will dock work with newest Ipod Touch (32Gb)?? I mainly mean for both sound output as a Ipod player?)